Penalties at ruck

03/03/16 01:12
I'm playing teams that at every ruck seem to get penalties all the time. I have Hand Off Aggression down to 0, turned the ruck aggression down yet same happens. Penalty after penalty.
Am I playing against teams who are going soft?

Is there a way to stop this from happening?
03/03/16 13:02
Change your individual player hand-off aggressiveness down too.
03/03/16 15:29
And reduce penetration rate

Oh look, positive advice and help for a change rather than moaning about the admin, the game and the match bonus!

03/03/16 23:50
thanks to all of you that replied. I'll try it out
08/03/16 12:05
.Leicester Tigers. :

Oh look, positive advice and help for a change rather than moaning about the admin, the game and the match bonus!

Umm was that directed at me? I think that is my first ever post, I have never moaned about any of the above on here.
08/03/16 17:58
nzjase :

".Leicester Tigers." :

Umm was that directed at me? I think that is my first ever post, I have never moaned about any of the above on here.

No not directed at you and I apologise if it sounded that way. It was a genuine comment to acknowledge how refreshing it is to see somebody posting something constructive for the benefit of others!
08/03/16 23:32
.Leicester Tigers. :

"nzjase" :

".Leicester Tigers." :

No not directed at you and I apologise if it sounded that way. It was a genuine comment to acknowledge how refreshing it is to see somebody posting something constructive for the benefit of others!

Ah ok, apologies from me too then. Yeah I hate forum trolls but they are rife on all boards not just here. To counter it I try to be helpful instead of trolling.