Home Advantage

27/11/16 18:59
Original question:

Coach qBaLL
Good Day Support

It has been said several times on the forums that there is no advantage coded for the home team but it would seem there is somehow a considerable advantage to the home team.

Could you please confirm the following:
a) Is there truly no intentional advantage programmed for the home team
b) If there is nothing intentionally coded, why would there be such a big difference? If need be I can generate example matches to show what we mean by home advantage
27/11/16 20:07
Looks solid to me
28/11/16 10:57
Well done on finally getting an answer lads. Great follow up questions as well qBall, will be interesting to see how they handle this one!
28/11/16 20:15
Black Monks :

I have a follow up question for you to ask them. If they seek a more realistic game why do they not remove mb? I am finishing 12th this season but when I play friendlies against my championship teams I go undefeated with a GA of 350. I know Japan beat SA, but they didn't go on to beat england, wales, ireland, France Australia and new zealand.

Monks I did just that about a month ago and never ever got a reply.
01/12/16 22:11
Just had a 44 point swing with home advantage in an inter guild challenge. Pretty rediculous. Lots of other 30 odd point swings. Something needs to be done. There are no challenges out there for me when I'm at home. All far too easy.
26/01/17 22:10
Totally agree Broncos. It's pretty much the equivalent of full MB as it stands. A slight difference (like 5%) would be ok, but as it is it's bigger than Jason Leonard's bar bill