New young low rated players

16/12/16 11:03
They should make a section in auctions where you can buy or get, new, young, low rated players. They can change the method which the game uses to calculate team ratings to where it only uses the 15 players, playing to determine your team rating, that way players wont just collect low rated players just to lower their team ratings. Seeing that a 10* player makes much more skill points, much faster than say a 120* player I would have liked to just get a entire team of 18yr old 10* players when I have to replace my current team one day, and train them from there myself instead of buying overpriced high rated players in auctions
16/12/16 19:34
Good luck with that plan! I don't think you could train them anywhere fast enough to become competitive.
16/12/16 21:26
Unless you spend the GDP of a small country on gold balls
16/12/16 22:48
4,625 training points makes a lvl 10 a max lvl 195, not very realistic i suggest.
18/12/16 23:46
thats because you guys assume it would take the low rate player as long to earn skillpoints as it does for high rated players,but i got a 7* player after 1 of my players got injured and in the same time it took my 120* players to earn around 50 points that 7* player earned over 400 skillpoints, so i believe I will get a low rated player to be competitive in a season or maybe 2 at most...
19/12/16 00:38
I have a 31 yo 14* player with 190% training and a lvl 22 training grounds. He has 895 training points to allocate and I train 20 hours per day. Good luck.
19/12/16 02:21
so how long have you had him? seriously the 10* or lower players make skillpoints extremely fast, when I get hold of another 1 I will post exactly how many points I'm able to make with him in 24hours.. i have some old screenshots i took to show some friends who also couldn't believe how many points they made, must just see where they are then i'll try post them, or if i get my hands on another 7* player (if someone manages to injure any of my players) I will train him for a week and take a screenshot to post, i'll even put him in auctions if someone wants to buy him to verify how many points he's got
19/12/16 03:24
I have had him for 6 seasons I would guess, definitely not worth my time.
22/12/16 11:53
Mr Incredible :

thats because you guys assume it would take the low rate player as long to earn skillpoints as it does for high rated players,but i got a 7* player after 1 of my players got injured and in the same time it took my 120* players to earn around 50 points that 7* player earned over 400 skillpoints, so i believe I will get a low rated player to be competitive in a season or maybe 2 at most...

Don't forget that as a player improves his training point gain rate will slow down. So your 7 star player won't keep improving that quickly. Although I'm not sure what happens to the equation if you don't assign your training points. Does anyone else know?
22/12/16 20:22
Thats the whole idea, dont assign the points until you have enough for everything you want to use them on.. But they just killed this with the new 5 practice matches per day rubbish... apart from just training sessions, i probably used to make most of my points playing and loosing practice games on purpose, after each game i would heal my team to 100% and play and loose again... because you didnt beat your opponent he stayed on the map and you could play him again and again, you dont get the cash because you didnt win the matches, but you still get training points for the matches. So because you heal yourself after each game to 100% for max point efficiency you were turning heal kits into skillpoints, but now that they changed it to you can only play 5 games per day, win or loose this wont work anymore