Its NICE to be NICE

19/02/17 14:29
The Man from Delmonte :

RB lets draw a line. My team was sorted before, beleive me I had 23 players, all maxed out with training points for the next three season. I did retire, but now I am back. After retiring i was given 16 not 23 players.

But ai am serious, lets unite together, put all the bad stuff in the past, and ive never had an issue with you.

Lets pressure the developers to give us the game we really want.

That may well be the case, but im sure you arent short of a few recruiter coins after selling your original 23 players lol
19/02/17 14:42
Ben Essien :

The Man from Delmonte :

RB lets draw a line. My team was sorted before, beleive me I had 23 players, all maxed out with training points for the next three season. I did retire, but now I am back. After retiring i was given 16 not 23 players.

But ai am serious, lets unite together, put all the bad stuff in the past, and ive never had an issue with you.

That may well be the case, but im sure you arent short of a few recruiter coins after selling your original 23 players lol

It's almost like he was gifted something, but we have already been informed that he did not get gifted the players.
19/02/17 15:05
The Man from Delmonte :

No issues here and I am glad you are still playing the game. I have enjoyed every second of the drama surrounding the bans etc. It's been so good that I haven't needed to post much and could just sit in the background eating popcorn.

Happy to unite to help improve the game (in-between the banter on the forums). I do actively open tickets for suggestions, not sure what else to do.