Stop this madness

01/04/17 12:23
My guild & myself have been amazed at the changes to this game. we have all built good teams and worked on strats for various games. Now all of a sudden all of this is useless, we see games against much lower teams in guild matches being lost for no apparent reason, then when we play these teams in friendlies we hammer them, the whole logic has gone from the game. I played a much lower team in a guild match, used full mb and lost ! played him in a friendly and hammered him ! come on guys lets have some consistency so there is some logic ? you have made a mistake, that's life, but now undo it and apply some simple logic, if you want this game to be based on luck then whats the point ? let's just have a coin toss ?
01/04/17 12:29
Why the double posting of this?

It's your choices that are the problem, not the game.
01/04/17 12:54
Waspy ! what choices ?
01/04/17 13:00
Iain Rees :

Waspy ! what choices ?

Your strategy, and applying MB - it can turn victory into defeat if it doesn't mix well with the strategies of you and your opponent. One of the better bits of the game, watching people turn almost certain victory into defeat by thinking they have made it absolutely certain. Like watching an over-confident side get beaten in real life. MB magnifies the effect of everything, good and bad - if you have picked options that might cause a problem with a given opponent's strategy, apply MB and they WILL cause you problems.
01/04/17 13:10
OK i understand that, but why then when your strat is balanced against your team and you use no mb, does a team 30 below you beat you ! And why all of sudden do players who are maxed out on every level drop the ball, not receive a pass, pass to opposition ! it goes against the logic of making your players as good as they can be ! Admit the new changes are not working with the logic of the game.
01/04/17 16:12
There seems to have been lots of changes to the settings in a short space of time recently. Maybe thats messed u up a bit. My strat is all over the place at the minute.
01/04/17 16:18
OK Waspy explain this, my 2nd team played a team in my guild 3 times in friendlies, he's not around so no changes to strats on either side. First game win 35-0, 2nd game Win 14-7 3rd game Loss 7-35 ? His team is 35 below mine ! Something has changed, and its not for the better ? There is now no consistency, so it's a toss of the coin who wins ?? Everyone is up in arms as A. We were not advised that major changes were completed B, What these changes are C. They don't seem to have any logic, so makes playing games a total lottery.
01/04/17 17:21
I agree something has changed I had to completely reconfigure my entire strategy as I went on a 6 game loosing streak I nleague last season, since I changed reconfigured my strategy i'm getting some good results but i'd take friendlies with a pinch of salt they mean nothing
02/04/17 09:58
There's no doubt that things are different, but if your team isn't playing consistently, that should be a hint that your strategy isn't right yet. I found that changing my kick-off target actually made the most difference for me in terms of consistency. That and making sure I man mark the main opposition threat. But I had to work that out for myself, and that's one of the best bits of the game for me. If you haven't got consistency, you haven't tried hard enough - tough, but true.
02/04/17 10:23
Waspy, logged on this morning and without doing anything to my strats I am now suddenly winning every game ? just wish these guys would just admit they did something that didn't work, undo it till it works, and advise us when they change things, so we know ! yes you have to play around with your strats, i have 5, but for none of them to work is stupid !