6 nations tournament doesn't work

01/02/18 18:24
I joined the tournament yesterday. Today I go to tournament screen and I'm not joined. I've spoken to a few others who were in the same tournament. It looks like the whole tournament just disappeared. What happened?
01/02/18 18:42
Server issues. You should be able to rejoin now.
01/02/18 21:17
How do u join
01/02/18 22:09
i tryed to join and it came up internal sever issue?
02/02/18 00:49
Server error still :-/
02/02/18 07:48
how can i join the 6 nations tournament please.
02/02/18 08:45
A typical classic Sweetnitro delivery. Is it full as seems to be restricted to around 4000. Is this just the number of people actually playing the game or we just can't be bothered to allow everyone to join. Sort it out Sweetnitro.
02/02/18 08:52
meh what's the point in joining anyway, if you aren't in top few leagues you're not going to qualify for main tournament, so all you are doing is wasting time when you could be earning GB in a regular tournament with less chance that half your team will end up in the infirmary

It would be great if it was broken into divisions of 5 (or possibly as much as 10) levels, then even teams at lower end of the scale would have a chance at least, but a sub 50 team in this format is just a waste of space, there are currently 60 levels so maybe have ten divisions with 6 levels in each, then you can see how you stack up against a larger range of players rather than the same few teams as usual but still have a chance with the right tactics
02/02/18 10:23
Targaryen Dragons :

meh what's the point in joining anyway, if you aren't in top few leagues you're not going to qualify for main tournament, so all you are doing is wasting time when you could be earning GB in a regular tournament with less chance that half your team will end up in the infirmary

It would be great if it was broken into divisions of 5 (or possibly as much as 10) levels, then even teams at lower end of the scale would have a chance at least, but a sub 50 team in this format is just a waste of space, there are currently 60 levels so maybe have ten divisions with 6 levels in each, then you can see how you stack up against a larger range of players rather than the same few teams as usual but still have a chance with the right tactics

It wont be the best team who wins it will be the team who spends the most on mb
02/02/18 10:36
there isn't enough money in all the banks in the game to give me a chance

As both teams have the ability to use MB (unlike GCs) and there is 1000GB for the winner, you'd be silly not to use MB if you're playing a similar top level team, I'm not a fan of using MB but i would use it to win that kinda gold