Message to Arena of champions

08/02/18 00:40
Good day

One question.

Are you sure wolves defended 35 games and that he was not a cash cow?

08/02/18 11:22
Askuus :

Good day

One question.

Are you sure wolves defended 35 games and that he was not a cash cow?

Sersiously dude. Looks like you just looking for attention
08/02/18 12:01
No, it's not that at all. He is just asking a simple question, nothing else...
08/02/18 19:39
Well most guilds who come up against arena and webb ellis if I was in a guild and my guild came up against any of the top teams i'd just be like lets give money to one guy and starve the other team of money we might end up with 0 pts but you've lost anyway if you come up against them sort of teams may as well give them guilds the rp before GC has commenced so may as well throw all the cash to one lucky player
08/02/18 19:57
Ashley Longthorn :

Well most guilds who come up against arena and webb ellis if I was in a guild and my guild came up against any of the top teams i'd just be like lets give money to one guy and starve the other team of money we might end up with 0 pts but you've lost anyway if you come up against them sort of teams may as well give them guilds the rp before GC has commenced so may as well throw all the cash to one lucky player

So match fixing then, u and ur guild mates decided who ur cash cow will be and only play them this fixing the challenge so basically match fixing?
08/02/18 20:28
I need new socks :

Ashley Longthorn :

So match fixing then, u and ur guild mates decided who ur cash cow will be and only play them this fixing the challenge so basically match fixing?

well thinking of it that way, what you say is actually true
08/02/18 21:13
It's almost as though this game is similar to real life but also completely different
08/02/18 21:45
Milking in reverse??? I thought the discussion about variations on "lose" tactics was funny but this is obviously even funnier being unintentional.

Play a top Guild...Have a blinking go! It's how you learn by playing better teams and adjusting strategies against them.

Milk one team in a top Guild...never heard anything so ludicrous

Have a go, lose and learn!!!
09/02/18 07:17
Black Monks :

It's almost as though this game is similar to real life but also completely different

You mean computer games arent exactly like real like.... Shocked look so does that mean i am not a mafia boss just like in mafia???