List of "local" Teams.

18/03/19 20:55
Is there anywhere you can find a list of local Teams to play? As a retired player and Coach I have joined my main two teams together to name my team in this game. I would like to play a few friendlies against Teams from the Reading, Berkshire area I have found and played against Newbury , Thatcham and Reading teams by accident. I have been given a right tonking by, I presume, High Wycombe. I haven't found any Maltese teams on here yet!
Is there a list anywhere that exists? Just a thought I have if any experts on here know.
Many Thanks
Ian
Abbey Overseas.
23/03/19 18:20
Hello,
It's impossible to search for a team ... You can't try to find a guild and then search for a team but that's all ...

GG
25/03/19 09:38
I thought so. Thanks for the answer ASM.
Regards
Ian
08/04/19 23:30
I'm from High Wycombe Ian, and you may have already played HWRUFC from my guild (Code 99), welcome a challenge
09/04/19 23:38
Hi, Yes I played you a couple of "seasons" ago and got a right spanking! I will be back now I can find you.
Cheers
Ian
09/04/19 23:38
Hi, Yes I played you a couple of "seasons" ago and got a right spanking! I will be back now I can find you.
Cheers
Ian
11/04/19 23:47
I have had many offers to join Guilds, the latest being Code 99. I have to blank these offers as I have no way of contacting fellow Guild members etc. I don't do social media, nor am I on Face book etc etc.
Thanks for the various offers but I am a bit of a ludite when it comes to tech stuff. My mobile is still a basic model I can phone and receive texts!
Cheers
Ian
Abbey Overseas.
12/04/19 07:41
Abbey Overseas :

I have had many offers to join Guilds, the latest being Code 99. I have to blank these offers as I have no way of contacting fellow Guild members etc. I don't do social media, nor am I on Face book etc etc.
Thanks for the various offers but I am a bit of a ludite when it comes to tech stuff. My mobile is still a basic model I can phone and receive texts!
Cheers
Ian
Abbey Overseas.

Ian, if you join a Guild, you can “talk” to other members from within the game, there is no need to be active on any form of social media. There are many advantages to being part of a good Guild, you might want to give it a try.
19/04/19 12:20
Abbey Overseas :

Cheers
Ian

Rodney doesn't know how to give a right spanking, but he's used to taking one.
19/04/19 12:22
Abbey Overseas :

Cheers
Ian
Abbey Overseas.

Join Code 99 and take it from there ..... you'll soon be yattering away. Play Sultan to get an invitation (and a right spanking lol).