Attack Speed/ Defense Speed

30/11/16 04:43
So are these setting helpful or harmful? I'd like my team to be quicker off the snap to get open but don't want them to fumble or get intercepted a lot. Any strategies on this would be appreciated.
30/11/16 12:58
Low acceleration = slower running speed but accurate play.... High acceleration = high running speed but sloppier play. I personally use a high attack acceleration (100%) to try and outrun some guys but with defence acceleration I prefer a solid tackle above speed therefore keep it extremely low (mostly 0% but sometimes up to 25%). In the end it depends on your physical strategy as this setting will not work for everyone. Something I picked up is a massively high rhythm will tend to cause fumbles alot more. Good luck
02/12/16 22:30
Are you talking about training offensive or defensive acceleration as trained on each player or the offense/defensive speed settings for the team in general?
04/12/16 20:43
I have high defense acceleration on individual defense linemen and the can't tackle for shit anymore
05/12/16 06:44
Greg my previous post was on the main team setting. If that is high your guys will tackle worse. Last thing don't rely on acceleration alone... max your tackle individually aswell.
05/12/16 22:45
my tackle and anti juke are maxed as well my D end blast up field and run right through the RB.
06/12/16 00:13
Greg what is your defense acceleration set to on your main strategy? The higher this is set the quicker they'll be out the blocks but less accurate on defense. This accompanie by high rhythm, low stamina and low energy tend to be the main culprates for missed tackles.
06/12/16 00:50
qBaLL the Horrible The team setting varies between 30 and 50
06/12/16 02:14

Greg, what is your team name and what guild are you in? I would be happy to check out your team and see what I can do to help. I am Myrtle Beach Raiders in Coalition of Conquerors. These are other guys you are listening to are crazy!!

Just kidding!! They are very cool, funny and helpful. ANd I think we all enjoy helping others, and I am really intrigued by your situation.
06/12/16 23:41
Not in a guild never joined one