Talking Smack Thread Part II. HA!! THe Black SHeep are so baaaad, they suck!!

25/12/16 21:25
Figures a guild like yours would allow that idiot Ashley to not only be a member, but you made IT a RH? Ha! As I speak, in the guild war, you are constantly attacking me. AND I WIPING THE FLOOR WITH ALL OF YOU!!! I am ONLY a Level 9. Cay you imagine what I am going to do to your conceited asses when I am a level 12? HAHAHA! Funny part is, I am my Father's student. You might know him as Jason Riley aka, Myrtle Beach Raiders. If I can WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE GUILD in one day, IMAGINE what he can do to you!!!

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I'M A GIRL!! Yes, YOUR ENTIRE GUILD WAS WIPED OUT BY A GIRL!! Pfft! How about I post some scores? I shall put your level next to them.

Oh, and please keep playing me! I am loving all this free money fools!

Remember! Only two times am I allowed to be the home team. Big advantage and I still kicked all of your asses. Funny how you can't give up! How much abuse do you want? Not get what you want for Christmas? PFFFT! SO, here you go!
ANNIHILATION 32, Air Gronk 13 (lvl 11)
ANNIHILATION 30, AIr Gronk 10
ANNIHILATION 48, derbydale dragons big fat 0. (lvl 10)
ANNIHILATION 30, Ashley loser, Touchy Tigers, a BIG FAT 0 (lvl 11)
ANNIHILATION 38 renegades 7
ANNIHILATION 20 bruisers losers 7 (lvl 11)
ANNIHILATION 30, your beloved leader pan heads 13 (lvl 11)
ANNIHILATION 38, John Edwards, a big fat 0
ANNIHILATION 32, John Edwarsds, keep trying loser. You finally scored a point on a lucky play
ANNIHILATION 32 fearless, a big fat 0!
ANNIHILATION 48, john edwards for some freaking reason again, get a life loser, a big fat 0. enjoying your mommy's basement you overweight pice of crap who ate all his twinkies and now need a hot girl's attention? piss off loser.

What's the matter losers?!?! End zone got your tongue?!?! HAHA! Hvve to give credit, Dad said that one!
You guys SUCK! Come on! MOre free money!
Leaving space as it continues. You guys suck. However, Renegades was the only one who looked decent, and he is a level 7. My hats off to you sir. Well played. Not sure what you are doing with these idiot losers who obviously do not know what they are doing, but you are more than welcome in THE ALLIANCE!
26/12/16 13:30
You can add a level 6 to the list beating a level 11 in Touchy Tigers, thats a 13* rating difference and a whopping five levels...makes me wonder how he got there...
26/12/16 17:09
AH ha! I go to sleep and we can add 6 more games! Thank you baaaad black sheep. I just had to upgrade my banks! What nice Christmas present!
ANNIHILATION 40, Lehigh Valley a big fat 0
ANNIHILATION 48, okalhoma jets 7
ANNIHILATION 48 kcchiefs a big fat 0
ANNIHILATION 48 kc chiefs 7 (not bad! ONly took you two games to score on me!)
ANNIHILATION 32, Lost apostles 7
ANNIHILATION 48, go pack go, a big fat 0.
26/12/16 19:30
Amanda congratulations .. You are a great player .. you took out my guild .. every guy we threw out at you .you whipped without trying .. .. but in the end the guild challenge is just that . its not you vs all of us its your guild vs our guild .. and your guild didnt show up .. your guild got the L ours got the W .. and as much shit you talk .. I KNOW AND YOU KNOW you spent real MONEY to be that good .not that there is anything wrong with that .. but lets be honest .. we both know you did .... .on a side note .. I love Myrtle Beach .I live there too .. Pan Heads
27/12/16 02:06
Stanley, if you believe ANNI spends real money and that's why her team is so strong, u really have no idea how is game works. Im CantWait btw. Pls have all your guild members attack me too, just for fun. And yes, im a free-gamers, ranked in the teens at league#9.
27/12/16 03:28
HAHA!!! YES! FINALLY! Someone reponded! Hello Stanley! The whole point was to get someone from your guild to interact and have fun with! And I was waiting for someone from Black Sheep to bring up the fact that our guild got beat. That's why I left it wide open. Nice to meet you sir! You live in Myrtle Beach too? That's cool! You might even know my Dad, he knows a ton of people and has lived there for 21 years.

And no, you are wrobg! I have never, nor has he ever spent a dime on the game. SHHH! Don't tell that PierrottLL guy! LOL! Not that there is anything wrong with spending money. Heck, if it wasn't for the money spenders, THERE WOULD BE NO GAME!

You want proof? Look at my team rating. I am only a 37.25. I beat everyone from your guild, some being as high as bruisers 54!! Seems to me that is someone just throwing money at the game. I just KNOW HOW TO TRAIN AND DESIGN PLAYS AND DEFENSES, thanks to my Dad, who was playing, studying and learning this game two weeks before I started, so I had a head start. How can I spend money and only have a 37.25 rating. SO, sorry, kind sir, you are wrong.!

Thanks again for responding. I was running out of insults LOL! That was the whole point was just to have a conversation with people outside of your own guild, and people can have fun and interact. Have a great day, and good gaming!
27/12/16 03:37
Oh, hey there Can't Wait! I know you! Dad talks about you a lot! You are one of the RH's over in Coalition, and a super nice guy. I think I am right, but aren't you Les in South Korea? You own a couple of businesses or something. Dad jokes that you are the only one in Coalition that lives on the other side of the planet! HA! That must be rough! Nice to see you!
28/12/16 16:41
Hey Amanda, yes I'm the one that lives on the other end of planet:) Very nice to meet u; never nice to meet ur ANNI tho lol
Wish we can pick and choose a guild for the GC. I'd pick Black Sheep till they go grey;)
I respect that guild's communication tho. For them to attack you like that, they must have some good bonding with each other. That Stanley seems really cool!

Anyhow, if Alliance and Coalition ever go on a war, pls do challenge me, iit'll be an honor. More importantly, I dont wanna see you and MB getting into a fight hahahah. Just beat me and have ur meat;)
Good luck with ur new job and congrats, Amanda!
29/12/16 00:12
29/12/16 15:19
This girl is crazy.. I love it lol