not being able to play some players

04/02/17 15:57
have a question i tryed playing griff 6 times this morning over a time of about 20 minutes and it would not let me play him he wasnt in a game during this time and it would have been map game i played other map games against other players but would not let me play against him WHY
04/02/17 17:55
It could be that he had just finished a game. There's a cooldown period after playing map games of about 6 minutes (I think its 6) before you can be challenged again, this gives the player opportunity to sort out his team if he subbed etc.
05/02/17 16:32
if you check times of his games he didnt play any at that time i was waiting heck of alot longer than 6 minutes i do no about the cool down time thats what i thought it was or league or tourny game non of those happened just curiouse it has happened before thats why i brought it up
05/02/17 20:43
I haven't personally experienced it but I'll keep an eye out for it and try to recreate it.
08/02/17 22:25
it's about 1 hr roughly when you challenge someone more than I think it's 3 times it won't allow you to challenge again you have to allow at least 1 hr I think it is
05/04/17 14:36
why doesnt the k come in for field goals ?
05/04/17 19:40
GT Smith :

why doesnt the k come in for field goals ?

You probably have your K in the wrong position. Should be second one down in the group of 4 in the middle on Sp. Teams. Unless of course he was injured and another player was subbed in.