I'm not a bad person! I'm sorry!

08/02/17 04:26
I've posted various responses to a lot of threads for this game. It now seems that my latest thread response has struck a nerve with not only my fellow guild mates but also players of the Rugby game as well. This wasn't my intent and the comments wasn't directly pointed at any bad behavior. I was simply telling a opinion for which I'm now being scolded for and thus making my feelings seem acute. This is a fun game and there are many different ways to play, and I encourage everyone to continue their unique strategies. But my personal outlook on this is that I enjoy playing this game in a manner that correlates to the NCAA and NFL. So for anyone that's still upset with my recent comments, I can't do anything to help that and either forget it or don't.

Sincerely, ME
08/02/17 14:18
Hahahaha Sam, you are great. As long as you are honest with yourself, everyone know how difficult it is to make an apology. As a guild mate, my understanding of you is that you are NOT a bad person lol!

Everyone, let's continue have fun with the game, and let it be an escape from our stressful life;)
You are are still mad or upset or misguided or whatever, come challenge us! Hahhahaha Let's have a game or two. I deperately need one to try and forget about this Super Bowl.. worst SB ever!!!!

Go Jets Jets Jets!
Sincerely,
CantWait