Some cheating going on? Also league structure sucks

26/06/16 00:23
Cayden left and gave me 380k of RP. It happens mate. Get over it.
26/06/16 00:40
It would be better if a dev could trace the exchanges back and let us know exactly whats going on, rather than someone giving a frankly half ar*** story - lets have an explanation please
26/06/16 00:51
it takes at least 2 bidders to get the price to rise you cant just make a 40000 RP's bid and then the selling team gets that price because if no one else bid the game system would sell at the lowest winning bid which would be 1 RP and therefore you couldn't pass the RP's on unless 2 or more teams are working in conjunction with each other and would have to have equal amounts of RP's
26/06/16 00:53
Teams working together to manipulate the auction market is cheating and is killing this game
26/06/16 00:59
James Harriss :

BS Tolgate - noone has 100k stuffed in their AH they haven't used

James i had 330k in recruiter coins we are simply passing them onto our mates because we have quit....instead of sulking use your brain and try and accumulate recruiter coins by buying and selling players its actually really easy to do... nobodys cheating!!!!
26/06/16 01:02
No, you don't have to do that, you can effectively out a "reserve" on players - when you lost them type the number in and then list and it lists at that price. The player then needs to bid that as a minimum.

As for the level of RP's it's absolutely possible, I've made over 150k in one day before selling surplus players that I'd trained up, cayden, dropkicks etc etc were much more prolific than me! Think about it, how often does a top rated player under 29 get sold, and what do they go for (20k+) now where have they come from? It's someone religiously training an 18-21 yr old. It doesn't take much to do that, esp if you are on the game all the time chatting.

You just need to get smarter about what you are doing and stop moaning...
26/06/16 02:13
James Harriss - you are SO wrong. I'm actually buying 21 players at 40,000 not 17. If you cannot even add up the number I'm bidding on then you have no chance understanding the next bit.

I have 2 teams. One team bought 75 teenagers as it progressed through the levels which I trained up until they were 25 or 26.

I use a Logans Run strategy (ever see the film - its very good). In the film when you reach 30 you get killed off. I'm not so drastic as that but when a player reaches 25 or 26 I sell them. Have a look at my team and look how old they are. You will see all bar 2 that they are 25 or under. There are two exceptions - one at 26 and one at 27.

25 or 26 is a good age to sell a player especially if they are maxed out or close to being so. The most I have ever received for one player in an open auction is £70K and one night I sold 5 players for 50K each (I'll help you out here - that's over 1/4 million RPs)

I am now merging my 2 teams so one team is selling the 21 I want to keep onto the other team and the remaining 57 players I no longer require I am selling on the open market.

Of course, if anyone wants to bid more than 40,000 on any of my players I will be happy to sell them

This is not brain surgery - it is called "trading" and using the system to the maximum.

You claim its cheating - I call it being smarter than you and gaining an advantage by thinking outside of the box!

If the developers do not bring in any improvements to this (now boring game) by the 31st July then like Cayden, Dropkicks, ABS, Rhino (yes - that's what he is doing - passing on his RPs to his guild mates) then I will also be leaving.

If you'd like to provide me your team name then I will be happy to send some your way when I hand them out to colleagues or would that be cheating too?
26/06/16 02:26
Tolgate 23/7 :

James Harriss :

Do you really think I believe someone has gifted Welsh Wizards 680,000 rp's this season?

No, I suspect it was a lot more!

Great answer Tolgate but no one has gifted me anything - I have earned them using the above strategy and when I quit then my guild mates will benefit when I sell up and pass them on to them. Maybe you'd like to join our guild to benefit too - you'd be most welcome!
26/06/16 02:28
Dropkicks Rfc :

James Harriss :

James i had 330k in recruiter coins we are simply passing them onto our mates because we have quit....instead of sulking use your brain and try and accumulate recruiter coins by buying and selling players its actually really easy to do... nobodys cheating!!!!

Dropkicks - You didn't give me any you tight arse! I'm glad you've gone now!
26/06/16 03:39
Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

Dropkicks Rfc :

James Harriss :

Dropkicks - You didn't give me any you tight arse! I'm glad you've gone now!

Wizz it's a shame people would make accusations rather than ask the question, I ended up passing a couple off hundred thousand to an anonymous recipient, I hope this person buys some good players and deals to people who would rather label others cheats rather than good strategists/ thinkers!
I take my hat off to you for persisting with the game!!