Top 10 Guilds & Top Players

01/07/16 22:16
I see Caernarfon has just beaten pretty much everyone you said was awesome.
01/07/16 22:22
No match bonus. No substitutions. I guess you guys must all be tired, as he only plays you when you're tired apparently.

Also, why has he been banned from the forum??
01/07/16 22:23
BeastieBoys :

Taff - International Lions :

BB international lions :

Add Beastie boys to that list. A good player who has just made me think about my tactics.

Respect BeastieBoys, good GvG so far .....

Thanks guys, as promised no MB. Yo guys are strong. Nice guild gents.

Great strategy for your first defence against me BeastieBoys. Totally blew me away. Very impressive as are many of your guild.

Wish we could play you more often!
01/07/16 22:39
Wolfenbüttel RFC :

Can't speak for the others but when you see my 3 kicking to my opponents 13 I think it may be a hint that I have a losing strategy set. Never mind, let him have his moment.

We are in the same championship. I won't be playing any MB in that game so let's see what he does when it really matters are teams are set up for a game.

As to why he is banned from the forum, I think his recent name change may be an example of why the powers that be have decided that he isn't yet grown up enough to play with the adults.

As for your kind invitation to join your guild I'll politely decline but thank you for thinking of me.
01/07/16 22:42
Wolfenbüttel RFC :

Fair play to the lad. He's changed his style of play as he cant use 45 subs anymore. Hopefully it continues as he has a great set up and it brings more competition to this already dwindling game.

01/07/16 23:11
Agreed BB. Nice to hear some honest reason on here for a change.
01/07/16 23:16
I think you guys have a great set of teams together. Taff used to be with British Lions if I recall correctly. Pity Dropkicks decided to call it a day. By the way I enjoyed my 70-0 against Welsh Wizzards earlier today. I thought my first try was a bit soft and then I realised to what's going on when his tight head stepped up and start kicking to my outside centre.

Had a few good games against wp Stormers as well.
01/07/16 23:56
Welsh Wizzards & Back In The Game :

BeastieBoys :

BB international lions :

Add Beastie boys to that list. A good player who has just made me think about my tactics.

Great strategy for your first defence against me BeastieBoys. Totally blew me away. Very impressive as are many of your guild.

Lol...blew me away too. I got lucky! I'm plotting my response to your game. Hmmmm maybe when u offline? I see u sitting there with your fail strat on for a few hours and am tempted to take you but what's the fun in that? Then I take a cheap friendly and low and behold the Wizzard arises.
01/07/16 23:58
Welsh Wizzards & Back In The Game :

BeastieBoys :

BB international lions :

Cheers...we play each other a lot and others, try to get strats right. Lol...blew me away too. I got lucky! I'm plotting my response to your game. Hmmmm maybe when u offline? I see u sitting there with your fail strat on for a few hours and am tempted to take you but what's the fun in that? Then I take a cheap friendly and low and behold the Wizzard arises.
02/07/16 08:01
Hats off to Springbok Legends. It's so refreshing to see no mb used in gvg.

You've got some great teams in there, beastieboys is a top side, one if the best in game. Despatch Eagles is without doubt (in my opinion) the best trained side on the game. To only be 82* and to be that good shows he knows what he's doing and understands the tactics of the game.

Well done guys and we hope we meet again.

Mike F&G Seagulls - IL Guild