Touchdown Manager feedback!

16/07/16 05:47
I like the game been playing a week now . 1 thing id like to see is a option to go to full screen
16/07/16 06:59
I was wondering why in auction the game adds 5 min's to each bid time when it is at the end of the countdown? Any auction that has a timer I have been involved with has always ended when time ended not added more time.
18/07/16 19:24
i would love more different plays like for instance hail mary, bomb quarter back sneak ect ect

19/07/16 07:56
wish to know why we build the kickers up to kick long and straight only to have the KR kick the ball? and in this instance miss the extra point that could have been a tied game rather than a loss in a tournament game.
And I agree on the plays are wrong every time I call shpt gun it does wishbone
19/07/16 18:36
on special teams there should be offensive and defensive. Reason being is because right now? my KR is kicking the ball instead of my kicker because I don't want my kicker in the back 2 spots as a reciever
21/07/16 03:40
any reason a speed 12 RB can outrun (as in literally smoke) my CB's, LB's and S that all have a 20 plus speed? he not only out ran my players but peft them eating his dirt?
21/07/16 23:33
As for the guy who says he is .70 above his opponent...he has key players in spots you need to fortify.
I have a +26 WR, but the guy who is stomping me (and rated lower stars btw) has a level 40 Cb, and a lvl 34 S. Therefore...my passing game against him is going to suck...unless I get drastically better QBs, WRs, or RBs.

You can switch players around in your formations. Scout your opponents players...and move yours around to create mismatches.

For the developers...I haven't had any problems with the game.
I agree that improving players stats by training isn't clear...it would be nice if WE could choose who levels up.

Also...are there any plans for a Android version of this?

Great job@ the devs....this game has quickly become my favorite...quite addicting.
22/07/16 15:42
The game was just updated to fix the problem of selected strategies.
We have also improved the accuracy of the kickers (for transformation and field goals).

About the stars/quality, it's just an average of all player attributes, so it's just an indiactor but it doesn't mean that you'll win if you have more stars. Moreover other things can impact a match, like the moral (so their salaries), the energy, the endurance and the match bonus.

You can assign training points by yoursleves by clicking on a player (if you want to assign points to a specific attribute).

Jeff A Penuel > you should be able to create everything that you want with the strategy engine

Darrell Perrine > you are right about the kicker in the special defense team, we tried to set the proper number of player without having to split them into 2 teams. A solution would be to automatically replace the kicker by a LB, what do you think?

Glenn Condrey > yes Android version will be release in about a month (and you'll be able to synchronize accounts)
22/07/16 20:11
just encountered a problem.
I had bid on a 30* rb, and won him....not showing up in my players.
Ive tried to play matches against 3 other players. I get a message that "a match will be played shortly".
Officially, I am in the middle of a match...but when I try to click on it to watch the match... it just spins.
22/07/16 20:12
I spent $5 yesterday for recruiting points and such..and went on a player recruiting spree. I won 1 30* rb...was adding to my stable. I should have 2 30* rbs...only have 1.