Open conspiracies, not even trying to hide it anymore, yet still no action from moderators/developers

05/01/17 13:46
Bluemooners :

A loan of an individual player is made from 1 month to 2 years. Not for 1 particular match. That is called match fixing. Sending RP to each other is called laundering. Arranging the victor when 2 guild teams play each other is called match fixing.
Why on earth and why no action is being taken against all members of these guilds?

So your accusing us all of this??
If you are; your very sadly mistaken, not that have to justify myself and many others but I just retired 4 of the 7 players I had, so if passing myself recruiter coins is wrong shoot me, certainly wasn't going to waste them after all the time I put into building them up.
There are plenty of players in here with multiple accounts!
By the way how can a guild match fix by sharing players?? When a player transfers they can not play for 48 hours in gvg! This puts your player sharing idea to the gutter purely because you only have 24 hours of preparation day.
Next whinge?
05/01/17 14:14
Do teams from the English Premiership regularly collude to fix results, surely not, as they would be in prison. Its a game guys, play fair, this is how youll recover any respect you have left.
05/01/17 14:19
ABS its well evidenced that certain guilds send teams accross when facing certain Guilds. This happened to Webb Ellis. Obviously the developers thought this to be ungentlemanly, and have recently closed this loophole. Play fair guys before the game implodes. Its certain individuals who are the cause of this continual bending of rules, and exploiting loopholes. The sooner the better they retire as promise the better. It only takes one rotten apple to rot the whole barrell. Play fair guys.
05/01/17 14:25
The Man from Delmonte :

ABS its well evidenced that certain guilds send teams accross when facing certain Guilds. This happened to Webb Ellis. Obviously the developers thought this to be ungentlemanly, and have recently closed this loophole. Play fair guys before the game implodes. Its certain individuals who are the cause of this continual bending of rules, and exploiting loopholes. The sooner the better they retire as promise the better. It only takes one rotten apple to rot the whole barrell. Play fair guys.

Let's have a vote of the biggest rotten apple. Bluemoaners vs taff. I suspect it will be a landslide and not in favor of the side you defend. It's a game, you have been easily baited, and we all try to get legal advantages. Like you said, if the developers don't like something they can address it like the gvg. And as a thread 3 months back made it apparent, you and moaners aren't upset that there are 'bullies' in this game, you are upset it's not the two of you. Reapplying my free will app and removing myself from this thread now. Enjoy your 5 fans on your banter page, I wish you had more so you keep this junk off of here
05/01/17 14:38
It's funny "moaners" u spout a lot but don't actually have facts. Yes there is a large alliance of like minded players who chat about the game and share tactics. Do u not? As for another thread of the easily beatable Edinburgh Knights. I've been in the guild with him from my start in the game and I use to batter him regularly then the buying players thing came in and I bought 1 to his 3, he also as u can see plays a lot of friendlies against varied teams to check his strats. Then people like me who aren't so savvy with that he shares them within his guild giving tips on what he has done in past. So him spending a bit money and practicing is the reason he regularly and easily beats u. I am not as good as Knights and many of the "cheats" as u call them but I/ we play fair as do our guilds. U should learn from ur mistakes. U might b good enough if u just shooosh and play the game within the rules laid out. It's a game u want us in jail for playing it, get a grip man, or is it boy? I look forward to u coming to my guild and proving ur petty point by beating me in friendlies. I'll b waiting
05/01/17 15:39
The Man from Delmonte :

I'll be honest with you Caernarfon, this has all come about quite simply because we are all a bit bored of the game and got talking to each other. We then low and behold realised that other players of this game were actually really nice blokes - you know the type you'd gladly have a pint with after the game, have a great sense of humour, the guy you'd run over the other side of the pitch to help when he's getting thumped by a huge flanker (I'm not 100% that you or bluemooners can relate to this or not but I'm talking about decent people here). So of course when the opportunity / idea arises to wind you and blue moaners up no end of course we took it! (I refer back to my comment about a good sense of humour).

Now if the developers really cared about the game they'd have done more development of it, if they really cared about the newer teams they wouldn't move the top tier on a notch each season thus taking it further away from them. Yes there are loopholes and yes some have been closed. May I suggest though that you and bluemoaners just get over yourselves - there is no consipiracy (other than if we could have one massive guild we may well) but this is just a game so treat it as such.

P.S. Fair play in the training match this morning.

05/01/17 15:39
Things are going really great at Webb Ellis Prep it seems. Is this all in fact merely an outburst cos their guild are unable to agree an alliance with any other experienced guild owing to the past and present antics of their members...Cfron or whatever and Bluemoaners no sweets until u've eaten your dinner boys.
05/01/17 15:42
And now hiding with ur mate as the same team name. Poor! Just means u will all take regular beatings from the many instead of just u. Not from me granted but I'm cool wae that
05/01/17 15:42
Sorry for that defence pasting I gave you this morning, is that what rattled you cage. Ive played first class rugby, some of these guys have never ever played the game. If its dirty tactics you want, thats what youll get. But I would rather have a fair game and lose, and cheat and win. I thought you were of the same ilk, but I amy be wrong.
05/01/17 15:44
I remember a time when Kilmarnock RFC were in the top echelons of Scottish Rugby (showing my age ) not big money spending Ayr!

In the real world in the game of rugby, strategies are discussed in-depth between coaches at all levels. Video analysis is done on both a team's own performances and opposition teams in order to come up with improvements in performance and a "winning game plan" even at the amateur level. At the semi-professional and professional level, players are bought and sold through private and public channels, players are put out on loan, in some instances top professionals (i.e. international class) coming back from injury are loaned to lower division teams to get their match fitness back, match bonuses are paid by semi-pro and pro teams....ad-infinitum. It is the real world and "stuff happens" (family friendly version) and I am happy that this game reflects this in the majority of ways. My only gripe at present, as Black Monks will testify to, is the inability to play any teams on my "Ranking" map that would be "meaningful" but I still thoroughly enjoy the game. I think we all lose track of this from time to time and need to treat it as such...a game. If you don't like something about this game, make a suggestion for improvement instead of moaning, you will find it reduces you stress levels .