Patch 6.0

12/04/17 16:57
Waspy Tiger :

Duane van Vuuren :

Thank you Sublinet for ruining what was once a very enjoyable game. This new update has ruined everything. You blokes just need to man up for a change and actually admit that your changes were a bugger up instead of just passing the buck as you ALWAYS do. I will be deleting the game. Tsek!

Funny, I think it's more fun than it was before, and we've had someone rejoin our guild and start playing properly again for the same reason. Far from ruining anything, it seems to have given quite a few people a real challenge again.

Each to his own, I suppose.

So far, you have recieved massive negative feedback and just one go-ahead (that doesn't include your allegedly friend who left/rejoin a guild just because of this update)

"Each to his own, I suppose"
Put it this way, no offense but your suppositions are wrong.

All The Best,

Red -
13/04/17 16:12
Red Star Rugby :

Waspy Tiger :

Duane van Vuuren :

Thank you Sublinet for ruining what was once a very enjoyable game. This new update has ruined everything. You blokes just need to man up for a change and actually admit that your changes were a bugger up instead of just passing the buck as you ALWAYS do. I will be deleting the game. Tsek!

Funny, I think it's more fun than it was before, and we've had someone rejoin our guild and start playing properly again for the same reason. Far from ruining anything, it seems to have given quite a few people a real challenge again.

Each to his own, I suppose.

So far, you have recieved massive negative feedback and just one go-ahead (that doesn't include your allegedly friend who left/rejoin a guild just because of this update)

"Each to his own, I suppose"
Put it this way, no offense but your suppositions are wrong.

All The Best,

Red -

Well I was trying to be polite, but I find it very strange that a handful of people are so willing to put their hands up and say they're just not very good at the game. and not smart enough to work out how to get better - because that's what this "massive negative feedback" amounts to IMHO. It just needs a bit of work to tweak your strats again, it's not rocket science. Of course there is the danger that other people might be better at it than you - there are certainly plenty better than me, but I really don't understand why anyone wouldn't find the challenge invigourating rather than just throwing their teddy out of the pram, to be honest.
Interestingly, I've read through all the French side of the forum, and nobody there has announced their own incompetence in this way, they've concentrated on actual problems.
13/04/17 20:40
I've found load of issues with the new Update as have the majority of my guild.

The game is all fuzzled around the edges on phone, doesn't update correctly when players score tries (as f the game pauses), loads of stuttering in play.

When players kick from own 22 into touch, game gives lineout back in 22 yet you kick straight into touch from outside and lineout is where ball landed. Again this is sporadic in different games.

A majority of my guild members are on the verge of packing the game in due to all these issues.
14/04/17 20:47
This latest update is shocking. It has completely changed and made once enjoyable gameplay thoroughly frustrating. Not a single person from my guild is enjoying playing anymore. If this isn't changed back by Monday i know of several teams that are quitting.
16/04/17 12:16
How do i make my guild open? Seems to have taken the button away
16/04/17 12:17
And I'm also having members quit after these bugs
16/04/17 22:38
Likewise. The game is utterly unenjoyable now. A lot of the guys in my guild and a lot of top players in the game are talking about quitting. Change is not always a bad thing, but these changes have made game play terrible.
17/04/17 23:34
Seriously!!! Since the last update I'm getting basically 2 injuries every tournament and league game. Even my maxed guys I've bought! Enough!!! If this is sublinets way of getting us to spend doe on hk it's bullshit!!!
24/04/17 16:52
The new update has turned this game into a toss of coin, stats mean nothing, players being trained to better them means nothing, the sports shop is a massive con, has no affect on your team, in fact has reverse affect, teams 100 stars below you beat you for no reason, team kicking from outside 22 direct into touch get the throw in, foul in scrum means more scrums !!, players dropping balls left right and centre, even when they are top stat players, 10 guys have left as a result of all this, well done boys way to go, you really have screwed this up
25/04/17 06:25
..... and now an ugly website.