SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN

16/08/17 21:52
If you get to level 49 or thereabouts and don't know how to store more money than your banks hold, you're a bit slow.
16/08/17 22:12
I guess I'm a vertical thinker and not a lateral thinker. I know how to get more than the banks hold. I know that you can pay real cash for more cash. The thought of 600 million still baffles my mind. I for one have no clue how it happened, if it happened.
16/08/17 22:23
Jealousy springs to mind... but let me try and explain this for graham there is more than one team in rugby manager thats called osprey/s so it could be a massive coincedence that the same name was seen... please do not call any member a cheat without any factual evidence... it is only a game and while i agree it is annoying being outbid you will eventually get the items you desire
16/08/17 22:45
Perhaps to borrow one of your phrases BM that they were milked very successfully in multiple gvg matches.
16/08/17 23:26
Black Monks :

I guess I'm a vertical thinker and not a lateral thinker. I know how to get more than the banks hold. I know that you can pay real cash for more cash. The thought of 600 million still baffles my mind. I for one have no clue how it happened, if it happened.

You've answered the question Monks. Whilst anyone can store more money than their banks hold, realistically a figure of 600m is only achievable by using gold balls.
16/08/17 23:46
Not the only answer but you do have to work at it. I have 412 million in the bank today without gold balls. It is easy if you can defend several times in a gvg plus add in shops and snacks plus other gate receipts. Harder for those mb users to achieve.
17/08/17 16:19
I have received a response from the developers and I apologise for what I implied, Osprey, I am sorry, could you please close this thread.
18/08/17 17:41
Graham Hardy :

I have received a response from the developers and I apologise for what I implied, Osprey, I am sorry, could you please close this thread.

Apology accepted. Can you tell us what the developers response was please