Match Fixing Part 3.

02/11/18 23:50
Lol, so who are you then big boy?? We messed about with piggy backs in IFC when LC bears introduced it to us, oooo, how long ago was that?? So your using my FB profile for good use then, or a whats app group. Ah maybe your Tuindwergi, he deffo messaged me some abuse through whats app, so it's something he would do, ya know post a phone number only for personal gain, but also is a really big guy who shoots innocent animals for sport.
Only RH because I came with IFC? Lol, ok. Not that my team is actually fairly decent and I actually contribute to the guild in a pretty big way and have been playing for years so have earned it.

Anyway, instead of hiding behind your guest name, why not come clean and tell me who you are?! Come on sugar plumb, come out the closset.
02/11/18 23:57
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=20695

So, actually, you are potentially Hull FC Sean, he likes to stir it up, lol. Judging by the Krusing post you did a little while ago with the sign of "S", I reckon I'm not too far from the truth.

Didn't you retire? What are you trying to achieve here??
03/11/18 00:05
who am I ?
I am the creator of the game
it's me who suppresses your useless messages
it's me who authorizes the arrangements between friends. you do not do it? do you really have friends?
it's me who gives 3 star material for free
no kidding ... where are you going?
are you so stupid?
look what team matches my name you will be who I am. You know the best players, I'm behind them.
As I know you are a simple person, I want to emphasize that I am neither the creator nor the moderator.
03/11/18 00:13
Lol, Jack. If you think I'm a simple person, you know nothing about me. Also I can see your name so I'm clearly not talking to you right now.
03/11/18 00:25
cool i'm reassured
03/11/18 00:25
03/11/18 01:08
*Saruman* :

So, actually, you are potentially Hull FC Sean, he likes to stir it up, lol. Judging by the Krusing post you did a little while ago with the sign of "S", I reckon I'm not too far from the truth.

Damn Jim, going a little Inspector Clouseau here to find that out.
03/11/18 05:17
I took over an account from Sean
03/11/18 13:05
Why all the moaning? I don’t get it. It’s simple enough...worry about your own team and strat. You play 13 games every season, win 8+ and you get promoted. What everybody else does is irrelevant. If you can’t get 8+ wins then obviously you aren’t good enough at that level.
03/11/18 17:10
Guest JEXZW :

*Saruman* :

Damn Jim, going a little Inspector Clouseau here to find that out.

Yep, had my inspector Moores hat on, ha ha. So if you aint Sean, who are you? And why are you giving me greif? What have I done to you? Just curious.

Ta.