Catch a wake up!

20/05/19 22:39
I do not get paid for nitro. For the little community who still dont know...
All I have ever done is run updates such as larger bank capacity. Larger money payouts end of season, auto subs, auction house upgrade, sports shop revamp. Reduction in game randomness, grid style layout kick off (coming soon) and the world cup (coming soon) do not class me as "they" like I see any money that you spend. I have my own job to provide for my wife and kids.
20/05/19 23:32
Guest 4BK15N :

I do not get paid for nitro. For the little community who still dont know...
All I have ever done is run updates such as larger bank capacity. Larger money payouts end of season, auto subs, auction house upgrade, sports shop revamp. Reduction in game randomness, grid style layout kick off (coming soon) and the world cup (coming soon) do not class me as "they" like I see any money that you spend. I have my own job to provide for my wife and kids.

Don't flatter yourself.....They = Devs
21/05/19 00:29
Well put Cape Storms I agree with all you said. The natural compromise was you could get away with having non visa forwards. Scrum, ruck and lineout attributes could be maxed in around 5 seasons, another couple for the tackle and defence speeds and the rest were not over important.
The game appears to generate higher starred players in the auction house now but with even lower training speeds. Maybe it is time to do away with all players below 140 training speed.
It may also help to reduce the star rating of all players bringing the gaps closer. The game play seemed to determinate when top level players reached around 200 stars, with the new reduction in levels it could all be scaled down again.
21/05/19 01:34
How many "devs" do you think sweetnitro actually employ fulltime?? You criticise and complain yet know nothing.
21/05/19 06:34
Guest 4BK15N :

How many "devs" do you think sweetnitro actually employ fulltime?? You criticise and complain yet know nothing.

One thing I do know is, at the moment, this game is shite, and no bastard seems to care. If there were any braincells shared among the devs ( no matter how many, or few there are ), surely one of them would realise they should fix ongoing issues, before they even think of introducing, what can only be described as moronic, updates.
The trouble is, while some idiots are still spending, nothing will be done to put it right. If you feel I'm being harsh, then, PROVE ME WRONG.
21/05/19 07:28
But you still dont relise that nitro make more money from game traffic and adverts than it does from Visa sales.
So you just loggin in is part of the problem..
21/05/19 08:25
Adrian Woods :

Guest 4BK15N :

One thing I do know is, at the moment, this game is shite, and no bastard seems to care. If there were any braincells shared among the devs ( no matter how many, or few there are ), surely one of them would realise they should fix ongoing issues, before they even think of introducing, what can only be described as moronic, updates.
The trouble is, while some idiots are still spending, nothing will be done to put it right. If you feel I'm being harsh, then, PROVE ME WRONG.

Yes, I agree the latest update has not helped atm, but I'm fed up with the conversation ending up with insults and turned into a battle between Visas and non Visas.
I didn't think SN was a charity so its gonna need some funding to operate, everything in life cost.
For me, I'd rather pay a bit when I want too, and not get too swamped with adverts, but that's my choice, I also respect others who work hard and long hours to build great teams with little or money. Their choice too.
As for the developers, if they were that braindead we wouldn't have a game to play at all, and if some are on here listening give them something constructive to work on, rather than insults.
21/05/19 08:29
Guest 4BK15N :

i'm the game developer mate. a lot of people know who i am, this is the beta testing account for the game... my experience level is unrivalled in game

I'm confused now (easily done). If you are the game developer and your account is used for beta testing, how did this update get through?
21/05/19 08:51
We are the Hutchie :

Guest 4BK15N :

i'm the game developer mate. a lot of people know who i am, this is the beta testing account for the game... my experience level is unrivalled in game

I'm confused now (easily done). If you are the game developer and your account is used for beta testing, how did this update get through?

Hahahahaha…..Hutchie, well said.
21/05/19 09:01
Mic's Mob :

Adrian Woods :

Guest 4BK15N :

Yes, I agree the latest update has not helped atm, but I'm fed up with the conversation ending up with insults and turned into a battle between Visas and non Visas.
I didn't think SN was a charity so its gonna need some funding to operate, everything in life cost.
For me, I'd rather pay a bit when I want too, and not get too swamped with adverts, but that's my choice, I also respect others who work hard and long hours to build great teams with little or money. Their choice too.
As for the developers, if they were that braindead we wouldn't have a game to play at all, and if some are on here listening give them something constructive to work on, rather than insults.

Mic's Mob, the dev's have had a great deal of constructive ideas on how to improve the game, and have they made updates on those ideas, have they bollox...….Examples.....why is it not possible to tackle from behind...…..why do line outs get dragged back to the point of the kick, when the ball was kicked out from inside the 22. These should have been implemented long ago, but alas, they haven't.