Modérator recruitment

08/12/16 21:23
And thank you all amazing comments
08/12/16 21:25
Id even settle for being a moderator as long as im listened too
10/12/16 12:49
If theres anybody who could bring change for the better to the game will whale is your man Fada. You only have to look at what he did to team wales to see he is a proper leader with very big ambitions.
13/12/16 19:28
Hello ,
I have the ability to take the job !
I have all the time , Give me the chance and i'll do my best , if you don't like me you can hire me from the job !
Thank you
15/12/16 11:13
Hello to you guys,

Please do not flood this subject.

For candidates to moderator post, thank you to introduce yourself in a few words (you can do it by mail to remain anonymous on the game)

Thanks in advance
01/06/20 06:17
Well guys, this is not relevant anymore
13/07/20 09:01
That would be ok if you knew where to mail it too

13/07/20 09:07
Will Will give me the 1 billion plus I was robbed of back in October by some admin guy who after telling me he had found it & got it never returned it or replied to me when I asked when I would get it back?

As for spelling mine is pretty good but all the same I use Grammarly as we all make the odd typo especially when trying to go too fast.

Incidentally having read it says "Thank you not to make flood on to this post !" I take it a reasonable level of English is not a requirement
13/07/20 09:09
That's odd I came up as Chelsea 1905 in the above & now it showing correctly
17/08/20 12:32
Did we get one?

All I ask of one is that he/she is honest (not go keeping a billion plus of my cash like the last one did) & if in doubt pass it up higher rather than just keep asking for more details all the time when they already have everything.