Loosing GC points despite winning gc'S Al

23/07/20 08:08
Hello I am the leader of Rebels as many of you will know we originally had 47 GC points and won our last GC i've just noticed we are now at 44 I don't know about wins in other guilds but also notice oddly all non iranian guilds seem to have magically lost 3 GC points e.g Pro bowlers is down , England 2066 is down as well I mean I'll take the easy Rp but we shouldn't be playing against a side that i'll be suprised if they reach 10 points
24/07/20 05:51
My guild (Pro Bowlers) has experienced something similar (which you apparently also have noticed, so you have quite the eye my friend). A few weeks ago we had 54 points; won the challenge; and then had 48 points. It was at first irritating, then we realized that just means more "easier" challenges, so it had a silver lining to it. Even more recently, we went through a very cold spell and had 51 points. We lost three in a row, and then had 54 points.

I can say with certainty that we have gained points from losing, and have lost 6 points for winning. There is no logic to any of that, and I don't even bother trying to muse over the "how can this be?" conundrum. I've played Sublinet games (as have you) for way too long to be surprised by anything anymore. You always think you've seen it all......until the next thing that happens that you never saw before.

Anyway, I have no answer, you will obviously get no answer (which I'm sure you know), but you are not alone in witnessing this stuff, nor are you losing your mind!

Hope all is well with you, Ashley. It's awesome to see Rebels right up there representing the non-squiggly lined speaking people of the world!!

-Jem-
25/07/20 09:48
Thanks Jem for your insight as always I thought it was just me when I saw it as I've not noticed it before I will try and keep this on the down as I know some of the lads in Rebels are very big on being in and amongst the top 50 guilds , I know it doesn't mean much but I also encourage them to have massive fanbases so can max their cash in Gc's for building purposes it doesn't matter to me overly as I have all the upgrades on dark available and 2 million in the bank with nothing to spend on, but I gave the guys a mission to hit 6 mllion fans and the squiggles down a peg in the top guilds by fanbase and we've done it so no doubt that'll upset a few squiggly guilds.
29/07/20 14:26
That does not make sense I know things can happen as its points over the last 60 days that should count so a bad run can give you an easy one or two but to gain points when losing sounds like there is yet another bug somewhere in the system
02/08/20 19:24
ShaunC :

That does not make sense I know things can happen as its points over the last 60 days that should count so a bad run can give you an easy one or two but to gain points when losing sounds like there is yet another bug somewhere in the system

The only thing that does make sense is nothing makes sense at all.

That's my deep thought of the day.
17/08/20 12:26
GC's have been almost pointless for us lately we are getting the same 5 guilds all the time & not a snowball in hell's chance of even a draw with any of them. Looks like the dodge we decided not to do anymore is the only answer