Non MB gvg

17/05/16 02:43
Any chance we can have two gvg. One with Mb and another one without the opinions of Mb.
17/05/16 04:36
Yes!! Let the mb freaks waste there a cash and let the no mb guilds battle it out without the influence of mb.
17/05/16 12:15
Gets my vote
17/05/16 13:59
Dropkicks Rfc :

Yes!! Let the mb freaks waste there a cash and let the no mb guilds battle it out without the influence of mb.

Well we all know that counts out lomus/wasps legends. They are far to precious to play without Mb.
17/05/16 14:38
Ashley, I forget (memory is a sieve) which guild are you ?
17/05/16 22:39
International all stars.
18/05/16 00:33
Ashley Whitehead :

"Dropkicks Rfc" :

Well we all know that counts out lomus/wasps legends. They are far to precious to play without Mb.

Many guilds are the same bro... but yeah lomus should be able to take us on without it....but they dont want to loose there "undefeated" record.... in my eyes a guild is defeated if they have to use mb!!
18/05/16 08:50
Yeah lomus are ridiculously addicted to mb.... they are the worst guild we have played for using mb....they are top 10 purely based on building ability... glad i left those mb freaks...weak as f%&#!
18/05/16 09:43
Dropkicks Rfc :

Yeah lomus are ridiculously addicted to mb.... they are the worst guild we have played for using mb....they are top 10 purely based on building ability... glad i left those mb freaks...weak as f%&#!

Embarrassing really..... that a top 5 guild needs match bonus to draw with a top 50 guild. But I guess that's what happens when all the quality players leave.
Even worse when they can't man up to a non MB challenge.
Even worse when we go 10 wins for 10 matches without Mb. And it takes lomus 13 games with Mb.
18/05/16 17:17
Now whilst you two are here, please tell me why my maxed kickers have suddenly started missing this season :0)
Friendlies, championship, tournament, training, they can miss in any of them lol

Check out some of our friendlies DK, they gave missed a few lol