RIP Rugby Manager - For many at least, today the developers killed the game

07/07/16 12:53
youbare joking silly boy

Mattyjjj :

Did anyone maybe consider that these offers available via fb could actually level the playing field? I wouldn't be so quick to pack my bags and leave yet. They don't need the Orignal players of the game as we are are very few compared to the amount of newcomers. So as more of you sulk cry and quit the less they care about the originals. Suck it up and wait it out.

As for deciding who is the best of the best maybe we all could stop being whiny little girls and organise a comp to decide who is the best. Inter guild comp to decide who the best 2-3 players are from each guild and play a home and away match against each of the best from other guilds. Can be organised through the forums or maybe even set a fb page to run the comp. maybe run it every 4 weeks? Means no MB deciding the winners, only thing on the line is your reputation.

07/07/16 13:02
Birkinhead Park :

youbare joking silly boy

Mattyjjj :

Did anyone maybe consider that these offers available via fb could actually level the playing field? I wouldn't be so quick to pack my bags and leave yet. They don't need the Orignal players of the game as we are are very few compared to the amount of newcomers. So as more of you sulk cry and quit the less they care about the originals. Suck it up and wait it out.

As for deciding who is the best of the best maybe we all could stop being whiny little girls and organise a comp to decide who is the best. Inter guild comp to decide who the best 2-3 players are from each guild and play a home and away match against each of the best from other guilds. Can be organised through the forums or maybe even set a fb page to run the comp. maybe run it every 4 weeks? Means no MB deciding the winners, only thing on the line is your reputation.

Only joke is your self inflated rep, you'd get knocked out in first round
07/07/16 15:22
Haha, weve played how many games, amd you have won zero!

Mattyjjj :

Birkinhead Park :

youbare joking silly boy

Mattyjjj :

Only joke is your self inflated rep, you'd get knocked out in first round

07/07/16 16:58
many couldnt win you without MB birkinhead
07/07/16 17:25
The developers are not stupid, they are going to make money. This 'upgrade' has certainly sparked interest in my guild (Untouchables). Plenty are thinking of investing in packages, some already have, it will even the game up and make strats more important than ever. The best players though will stand out more, as they will be able to compete with their 110/120* star teams against though who have paid for the new players.

So with that said, I best get buying these new players!
07/07/16 18:15
just shows how shit you are if you have to spend money on this game to be good
07/07/16 18:29
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

Oh, I am useless!
10/07/16 19:15
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

That's rich coming from you Gilbert, how many premium players have you bought?
11/07/16 01:28
Fair point Sad People.
11/07/16 01:49
i bought a no9 player with the 250 gb's just to see the player and at my level you just dont get good, high rated no9's in auction. every single thing of this no9 i bought is maxed, every single skill maxed, perfect training and recovery rate... im not planing on buying more, but theres many people who will have no problem purchasing an entire team, 15 perfect, maxed players, there wouldn't be much point trying to play a team like that.. wonder what i'd make if i put him up for auction