LVL 21 stadium upgrade - update

18/07/16 19:17
I agree Taff
18/07/16 22:05
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Simon the whole point is to make it virtually impossible to maintain a full fan base. Otherwise a top 100 ranking by fans would be pretty meaningless. Personally, I couldn't care less about this ranking though because it's not a good measure of the players' skill.

It is getting impossible to maintain any fan base without using mb. As I don't like to play mb in tournaments and league matches if I lose both that 2k fans gone with only 3 /4 training matches every 24 hours the number of fans will plummet. I want fans to maximise my gate receipts so I can upgrade things but if I have use mb every match that will be just killing
the game.
18/07/16 22:38
You would get more from reduced fan numbers than by forking out for MB - there's no sense in that at all
19/07/16 07:39
Waspy Tiger :

You would get more from reduced fan numbers than by forking out for MB - there's no sense in that at all

Logically your right but that doesn't mean people playing this game use logic. If you put a ranking based on number of fans then people will want to be top of the rankings. We've see this with the guild rankings.

Why can't the developers rank the teams by team rating, this would mean the top team was the best rating team. This would encourage players to improve their players/squads.
22/07/16 23:57
Some good feedback here. I personally couldn't give 2 hoots about the rating. Maybe we can be given our coin back and revert to lvl 20. I would be more than happy with that as I still have more to develop. No so good an idea for those that are fully developed.
21/01/17 12:24
What happens after level 22? I have upgraded everything and have no new space to build?
22/01/17 20:36
Keirran Slimmon :

What happens after level 22? I have upgraded everything and have no new space to build?

You sit there, stagnate and get extremely bored along with the rest of us waiting for any kind of upgrade