Leaders, right hands etc

07/03/17 13:24
Is it possible as a leader to promote right hands to joint leader, as a guild I got promoted but don't know how, have tried to promote more worthy players but don't seem to be able to
07/03/17 14:34
Simple answer is no a leader cannot promote another guild member to leader but I am not clear on what you are saying other than that.
07/03/17 14:45
I think he is asking why he can't promote others and he wants to be joint guild leader so he can promote more people to a higher level. If you have an inactive leader you can create a ticket but otherwise the leader must step down, no coups allowed in rm
07/03/17 16:09
if a leader is inactive for a while, 7 days I think, then someone else gets promoted to leader. Happened in our guild when my phone died.
07/03/17 16:24
I believe your guild mates put in a ticket. From posts I have read in the past the game does not do this automatically
07/03/17 17:03
It will not be done without a ticket being submitted requesting it either in the case of a leader being totally inactive or on one occasion I know it was a change of leader by request.
07/03/17 17:47
A !Safer was removed by request if the guild despite being active? Why didn't the members who wanted a different leader just start a new guild? Or am I misunderstanding?
07/03/17 17:47
A leader...
07/03/17 21:28
You can change your leader if you want too but i dont know of a way to have two leaders apart from when a leader becomes inactive
07/03/17 23:34
A
Carshalton Colts :

It will not be done without a ticket being submitted requesting it either in the case of a leader being totally inactive or on one occasion I know it was a change of leader by request.

No, I can confirm that Shaw is corrrect. Occurs automatically if the leader is inactive for a while. Seen this three times in my guild!