Way Of The Wizzard *Recruiting*

22/01/18 22:43
So we have a bit of room in our upcoming guild, Way Of The Wizzard. Currently sitting within the top 200 guilds at 160. We are a varied bunch with some at L50+ and some newbies too.

To qualify all you need to do is be active, take on the team strat in GvG and send heals.

Hopefully we will get some interest, we are inviting teams all the time and have grown and recruited well.

Check us out.

Cheers,
Samuran {WOTW}
25/01/18 22:38
Mr Samuran,

the church does not condone the belief of wizards, wizardry or any such shenanagins. as such I will be unable to consider your request : (
25/01/18 22:41
I am shocked.......wizards - just wrong

25/01/18 22:44
Sister Mary :

Mr Samuran,

the church does not condone the belief of wizards, wizardry or any such shenanagins. as such I will be unable to consider your request : (

Since when have you let church teachings stop you? You have never feared anathema
25/01/18 22:55
Black Monks :

Sister Mary :

Mr Samuran,

Since when have you let church teachings stop you? You have never feared anathema

Blue Nun, Would you look at that now to be sure, a Quaker
25/01/18 23:18
Bah ha ha ha. As a Wizzard I laugh at your so called beliefs Sister Mary. The Wizzard craft is much more powerful that that of make believe gods and crack head devils.

I am however saddened that you could not consider joining our plightful fight, I am growing old and my powers may one day dwindle.

Alas, for now I am strong and with my chamber I can recruit and grow as the simgame allows.

Take care Muggle / Nomadge.
26/01/18 19:41
This is an outrage. How dare you incorrectly spell your name. It is my copyright and has been for many years.

I must insist that you cease and desist using that spelling or at least pay me royalties for such usage!
26/01/18 21:22
Welsh Wizzards :

This is an outrage. How dare you incorrectly spell your name. It is my copyright and has been for many years.

I must insist that you cease and desist using that spelling or at least pay me royalties for such usage!

Ah Welsh Wizzards, you seem to be mistaken as it is I who has been around for centuries with my Wizzarding ways, seeking the eternal silence of death but it never comes!

I invite you to join us at Way Of The Wizzard, your name suggests you should already be a member of our Wizzarding School. This is a formal invite, so consider it a great honour.

I look forward to seeing your name in our guild list, our Welsh friend.