Health in Auctions

12/04/19 08:46
Hi there..want to know when buying a player on auction why is his health blocked for viewing.....Surely when buying anything one wants to no the condition of what one buys....condition is the same as health.....So you could be buying a player of very high level of play but his condition is much to be desired WOW this is bad NEWS for the GAME

12/04/19 12:53
Health button is there to allow you to apply Heal kits to improve a player's Energy. You can see the Energy of players at the Recruitment house, so the Health button is irrelevant.
18/04/19 18:55
Health in an games is irrelevant I play all league games and do a morning train about 1 he before I'm due a league game on full intensive doesn't harm me.
19/04/19 05:18
Ashley Longthorn :

Health in an games is irrelevant I play all league games and do a morning train about 1 he before I'm due a league game on full intensive doesn't harm me.

low energy doesn't make your players tired during game but does lower their effective star ratings by up to 20% (players at 50% energy lose 10% of their ability), morale acts the same way