hello admin

05/04/16 00:15
hello to admin . can you answer why it is mb for gvg is not taken off or added to def .. ive heard answers from your mod but his answer is less than one of reason .... to just tell ppl to be better on def is stupid and does not fix the issue of unfairness of gvg ... next can you please answer why we cant have the math to training our players... mods answer is information is not needed so ppl can just guess there way through the game .. Can we please get a break down on what % of energy and rest have on the effects of training . both game training and click training . also like to know if you use gold balls to train are they effected by energy levels when you train with them.. love game but the cheating mb in gvg and lack of info in game is letting your game and team down
05/04/16 01:08
It's not a case of guessing the game, but playing the game. It would be ruined by just doing maths to sort everything out - where's the fun in that?
Sorry, but being spoonfed exactly what to do kills the game stone dead, so I really hope that all the information isn't forthcoming just because some want the game dumbed down - THAT would be the real let down - nobody wants the game to just be a spreadsheet, do they? Because that's all it is if you know all the parameters and algorithms. So please stop asking them to spoil the game! That said, I agree that the effect of energy levels on Quick Training should be known.

As for MB, there's been a recent change, and you've really not given it any time to settle down. However, I would take issue with you - how can it possibly be stupid to tell people to get better at playing the game, regardless of MB in guild challenge? I do find it very depressing that you aren't prepared to actually work at the game to get better, though.
05/04/16 02:16
Hi Waspy Tiger. Depression is a serious issue. You should think carefully about describing something as 'very depressing'. I've seen you use this description previously and you should realise that it is not cool for a moderator to throw around such phrases.
05/04/16 02:29
waspy tiger, I better make this quick because I may only get one shot as you've just banned killer kiwis from game forum for expressing his views and concerns about the game. his responses to waspy tiger have been nothing but respectful, open and honest and for this you have banned him from forum. I noticed he has talked of gold balls so at a guess would think he's a money player. is this how you treat people who spend money on you game?? he/she has helped create a happy and helpful guild retaining players in YOUR GAME!! as I am now enjoying the game and the great people in the unbeatable guild of New Zealand and have considered purchasing gold balls to help myself and the guild, can I expect that when I have concerns with said game that I too shall be banned from voicing my concerns and opinions?

I have read all the debate between killer kiwis and waspy tigers and believe his questions are still yet to be answered in a decent manner, I refer to waspy continually expressing his "opinion" and not fact on the training. I would also like to express my disappointment and sadness that waspy tigers has used his powers to silence someone who not only brings joy to the game for us in the guild. But a voice from the players that want a better game..

05/04/16 09:45
Kerry James :

waspy tiger, I better make this quick because I may only get one shot as you've just banned killer kiwis from game forum for expressing his views and concerns about the game. his responses to waspy tiger have been nothing but respectful, open and honest and for this you have banned him from forum. I noticed he has talked of gold balls so at a guess would think he's a money player. is this how you treat people who spend money on you game?? he/she has helped create a happy and helpful guild retaining players in YOUR GAME!! as I am now enjoying the game and the great people in the unbeatable guild of New Zealand and have considered purchasing gold balls to help myself and the guild, can I expect that when I have concerns with said game that I too shall be banned from voicing my concerns and opinions?

I have read all the debate between killer kiwis and waspy tigers and believe his questions are still yet to be answered in a decent manner,
I refer to waspy continually expressing his "opinion" and not fact on the training. I would also like to express my disappointment and sadness that waspy tigers has used his powers to silence someone who not only brings joy to the game for us in the guild. But a voice from the players that want a better game..

Simply untrue. He's earned a short break for using foul language of the sort not acceptable on a forum open to all ages.He's perfectly entitled to express his opinion, just as I am, and of course he or anyone else can disagree with me all they like, but equally he or anyone else has to refrain from abusive language, that's all. You probably won't have read the post in question, because it's been removed from public view because of the language used. I trust when he returns he will choose to continue his arguments in more family-friendly terms.
05/04/16 10:06
I would disagree that he/she did that and would ask why you left the ban till now?. When your answers to his/her questions were being questioned you banned Killer. This is nothing to do with bad language. This is a mod with hurt feelings power tripping and banning people that make him look bad. Again why wait so long to ban him for language?. And is it just coincidence your ban times with his/her post asking for admin advice over yours?.
05/04/16 10:50
So many questions in there.

- Match bonus for defense in guild challenge :
Imagine, you have set a full match bonus for your upcoming championship game, and all opponent guild members challenge you. You will not be happy to pay until 20 times your max match bonus. That's why the bonus is only debited for planed games or games you started.

- Training math :
earned training points = training duration / 30 min * training facility bonus * player's learning speed * player's energy

- Does current energy is used in quick training (with golden balls) :
No, but player's learning speed and training facility level are.
05/04/16 11:02
Kerry James :

I would disagree that he/she did that and would ask why you left the ban till now?. When your answers to his/her questions were being questioned you banned Killer. This is nothing to do with bad language. This is a mod with hurt feelings power tripping and banning people that make him look bad. Again why wait so long to ban him for language?. And is it just coincidence your ban times with his/her post asking for admin advice over yours?.

Sorry, but that's completely untrue. I had been offline for a short while and was working my way down the forums. Replied to his perfectly reasonable post in this thread, then found the foul language and dealt with it straight away, and in the same way as I would've treated anyone. In fact I would always give more benefit of the doubt to anyone I disagreed with to make sure I was being totally fair.
If you think you can provoke me into some power-crazed reaction with these allegations, you're quite wrong; I've been modding forums for many years, and never have and never would use mod powers that way. I've no interest in trying to stop him making his arguments - just because I don't agree with everything he says doesn't mean I don't think he has some valid points, doesn't mean I've got "hurt feelings" and certainly doesn't mean I want to silence him - I'm definitely not stupid enough to think that I can win arguments by abusing mod powers, that can't possibly work. I admire Killer's passion and commitment to the game and to try to improve it, even if I personally think some of the proposed changes would make it worse - but that debate is what the forums are for, as a mod it's just a case of keeping it clean, and that's all that has happened here. You develop thick skin as a mod - never get any thanks, and frequently get attacked as here by people who only know one side of a story. Goes with the territory, you have to be able to take it and not hold grudges, and certainly not try to silence opposition.
The facts are as I stated. It's not in my interests in any way to lie about it. You can either accept that or not, but it won't change those facts whatever you choose to do.
05/04/16 11:18
PierrotLL :

Imagine, you have set a full match bonus for your upcoming championship game, and all opponent guild members challenge you. You will not be happy to pay until 20 times your max match bonus. That's why the bonus is only debited for planed games or games you started.

- Training math :
earned training points = training duration / 30 min * training facility bonus * player's learning speed * player's energy

Do you mean in the same way we preload mb for championship games?. Is that not the same thing with the same risk?.
05/04/16 11:30
Kerry James :

"PierrotLL" :

- Training math :

Do you mean in the same way we preload mb for championship games?. Is that not the same thing with the same risk?.

That's 1 game - with the Guild Challenge, there's the danger that you could have up to 20 away games in the space of a few minutes. 20 is obviously unlikely, but I've had 6 in half an hour. If that happens, you'll quickly run out of cash. You're not in control of if or when games happen, so can't control the spend, so they've taken the decision that MB should not be applied. Same thing for away training games. The only games it applies to are ones you initiate, or ones that are scheduled - so you are aware of spend. That makes sense. What it doesn't do is address the question of fairness and removing MB from guild challenge games. That's a tricky one for the devs to handle - MB at the moment tends to annoy the higher level players, but take it out completely, and there's the danger that lower-ranked players will lose interest. I do believe it's possible to improve your strategies to reduce the impact of MB (otherwise it wouldn't be possible to play 6 away games), I am grateful for the reduction in MB. As players, I think we should be certain what effect that has had before we ask for further change.