Defend

28/06/17 18:22
Nothing is wrong with helping, that's why I have helped, more than most would. But your idea of helping is not in line with the point of the game. There is no right or best strat. Understanding the impact of the strats is more important than having the settings. Because they change. Allan, stop being a victim, it's unbecoming.
28/06/17 18:34
Help was asked for, I provided what help I thought was best (you can always provide more than I have, I've never told you what to say or not say as that would be rude), I'm told it's not helpful, I make a joke, you tell me what to say or not say (this is rude), you are the victim. Odd logic in your world. Nkw please, let's go back to the defense question. As I stated early, the defense settings that are most important have been stated and we need to find OUR best way to marry them for OUR style. They are also effective against some and ineffective vs others. Bluemooners may beat Bronco who beats Taff who beats Mooners. There is no single best strat that doesn't have weaknesses. There are horrible strats but those can be found with repetition. This is huge advice, take it or leave it.
28/06/17 18:36
Guest ESA0M5 :

You have helped a bit, and I do appreciate that. but what is the problem with helping people, I don't understand this philosophy of I cannot tell you shit. What is the problem

Warch the language, I wouldn't want you to get banned. You are inquisitive which has the potential to make you a valuable member of this community and I would hate to see a ban get in the way. Cheers.
28/06/17 20:09
And it's DEFENCE mr monk. Anyway, whatever I am doing I'm still cannot defend that's what I do not get, the spacing the tackle values of my players, I play teams that Are much weaker than I am. My 12 is awesome in my guild he is nearly 120 in everything but cannot break through or tackle to save his life. But others who I play and have less ability just stroll through my defence like they are not there, and tackle my players with ease. This game really really annoys me.
28/06/17 21:00
What? Defence vs defense, is that what you are saying? You are asking for help and telling them how to speak? Can I say color? Can I say aluminum instead of aluminium? This community is supposed to be inclusive so please think before attempting to divide. I have provided a lot of help but apparently you don't understand the help. Enjoy your day, the game is great once you start to understand the interactions, and that is what several of u Ls have tried to help you to understand. I'm sorry that my help has not been beneficial.
28/06/17 21:04
Nevermind, just forget I ever existed.
28/06/17 21:06
I'm not asking for that, did you not see that I think you have the opportunity to be a great member of the community? Also, we may have different games because all my stats are about defense in the game I'm playing, but it could be different. Please understand I'm trying to be helpful.
28/06/17 21:14
Guest ESA0M5 :

And it's DEFENCE mr monk. Anyway, whatever I am doing I'm still cannot defend that's what I do not get, the spacing the tackle values of my players, I play teams that Are much weaker than I am. My 12 is awesome in my guild he is nearly 120 in everything but cannot break through or tackle to save his life. But others who I play and have less ability just stroll through my defence like they are not there, and tackle my players with ease. This game really really annoys me.

It is not all about keeping secrets, or not trying to help answer questions on the forum. The game is complicated and changing things in one area affects another. Honestly, you have already been given the best advice available; join a good guild. It takes a lot of information sharing to solve specific problems and the forum is not the best place for that. You also have to be ready to put in the time and effort to improve. Good luck.
28/06/17 21:16
What back monks is trying to say is that no one strategy works i could give you mind and your team could be worse than before if u use it it also comes down to what strategy i use i have 5 im sure lots of higher ranked teams have more than 1 strategy too, remember everything has a effect, especially individual strats taken a look at the higher ranked teams individual strats and see what them run with, the only way too get better is to train train and train some more
03/08/17 22:05
just lost 10 mins of my life reading posts so arrogant & peppered with absolute nonsense for an answer that it makes teenage girls seem like straight shooters...