New Building Plot

28/01/18 17:46
Ssssh, 2-1.
28/01/18 17:56
Black Monks :

I agree, I need to be better at ignoring nobody. Back to the tea I ate with the real life pro rugby manager developer. So she requested a night cap to discuss a counter proposal from the developers team. They would like to know if we would agree with giving the option to have these functions built into the guild hall. A decision would be made by the guild if they want to use them. If your guikd chosen to use the features your guild halls will look different, probably a change in color, and if you believe these changes are jot realistic to the game your guild hall remains the same and you can prove you don't do these things. Thoughts?

After yr AI girlfriend left did she then say she wanted to marry u and have u built or new house in Sim City... or B) she/he was real?!? and said '300 dollar please' then 'I love u loooooong time'. U spend too much time on here for A or B not to be real. I 'bet' my bottom dollar that u have flushed bright red and struggle with yr words in the real world. No wander u stick with AI ya 'stumblebee'
28/01/18 18:00
So as uninamity has been maintained I believe that we need to add to the guild hall idea of having the option to niggle within the rules or to stick to puritan laws. So I am going to propose to the pro rugby manager developer that there be a plot for a statue and the statue you chose determines what you can do.

The first statue will be of Richie Mccaw. Richie is debt ed as one of the best players ever. Some people think he is as cheater. The reason he was thought of in this way was his brilliant ability to quickly adjust to the sir that was calling the game. Richie was the best at putting the optimal niggle in each game dependent on the rules of that game and he was able to adjust to all rules.

The other statue would be of Origen. Now to those of you with less theology education than myself and the nuns, Origen was an early founder of the magesterium and was all about the rules and ensuring that all rules were perfectly followed no matter the impact. Rules were black and white and no niggle is allowed. Now, if you plant Origen you would get to follow the rules of the real world and thus you would lose your guild hall, you would lose your auction house and you couldn't collude with others.

In this way you get to decide how you play. You can play with niggle or you can play without.
28/01/18 18:13
Bluemooners :

Ssssh, 2-1.

Haha, nice one mooners, I've just had a word with our kid, he said he can't be mithered but reminded me that even Notts Forrest have won the Euro cup 2* more than your bobbins team. stop ya chattin. ave it : )
28/01/18 18:13
This guys madder than a box of frogs. The above post happened in his head or he created it on Sim City inside a dark room with dimly lit candles.
28/01/18 18:14
@BM
28/01/18 18:26
Dragon blade :

Black Monks :

I agree, I need to be better at ignoring nobody. Back to the tea I ate with the real life pro rugby manager developer. So she requested a night cap to discuss a counter proposal from the developers team. They would like to know if we would agree with giving the option to have these functions built into the guild hall. A decision would be made by the guild if they want to use them. If your guikd chosen to use the features your guild halls will look different, probably a change in color, and if you believe these changes are jot realistic to the game your guild hall remains the same and you can prove you don't do these things. Thoughts?

After yr AI girlfriend left did she then say she wanted to marry u and have u built or new house in Sim City... or B) she/he was real?!? and said '300 dollar please' then 'I love u loooooong time'. U spend too much time on here for A or B not to be real. I 'bet' my bottom dollar that u have flushed bright red and struggle with yr words in the real world. No wander u stick with AI ya 'stumblebee'

At least I can put together a sentence mate. Now stop trying to make thus about you, we are all trying to work together to make the game better
28/01/18 18:27
Also, when you do a or b, they need to be all inclusive like mine was.
28/01/18 18:39
Jose, ya boring me pal. Well done on beating Yeovil though.
28/01/18 18:41
Bluemooners :

Jose, ya boring me pal. Well done on beating Yeovil though.

well done on not using no marks : )