Top 5 Annoying Players

02/08/18 19:12
Not really. I just think you're really confused
03/08/18 04:13
KOTJ :

Targaryen Dragons :

now i'm tempted to change my team name to "Donald Trump's Lies"

Hey, Are you Targaryen from Try Again?
If so, Nice team and strat (I see you challenged me yesterday)..
Your whole guild looks super solid. Hope to meet you guys at some point in a gc.
Cheers,

yep that's me, though you completely outclassed me, even when i used subs, was nice to find some good competition at a similar level, will have to try and come up with a different strategy to take you on
03/08/18 10:37
Hull fc. Sean :

Our guild are playing team mb atm

So Sean your saying you were not the one to start it? This post confirms you were
03/08/18 12:19
Targaryen Dragons :

yep that's me, though you completely outclassed me, even when i used subs, was nice to find some good competition at a similar level, will have to try and come up with a different strategy to take you on

I will stay on guard then... Indeed, always nice to find good players to fine-tune a strategy. Feel free to challenge me as much as you want.

You can also test your strategy against some of the guys in my guild who are at the same level (Marx, king of the dollar, MrM XV, hooligan, SuperM, Strauss..). I would be surprised if they don t challenge you (and your teammates) too
Outside the guild, Peanut Butta from Scotstoun warriors is also a good opponent at our level.
Cheers,
03/08/18 13:35
Colston's :

Hull fc. Sean :

Our guild are playing team mb atm

So Sean your saying you were not the one to start it? This post confirms you were

I was pretty sure I was a little young to be going senile, thought I would at least be a teenager before that would ahppen
03/08/18 15:44
Start what? Is this a no banter page. No wonder the game dying. More people in group chats then on forums
03/08/18 16:03
Um, I think that team gb was also bantering and saying you are in the mud too. Banter is reciprocal.
03/08/18 21:42
Yeah that's cool. That's what banter is. 24 hours of it. Shake hands and move on. Just like a real game
03/08/18 22:09
Who would have believed that BM was actually the UN Secretary-General in disguise? And for the avoidance of doubt, at least in my case, Ball Boys will be playing TEAM GB and not a Guild whose name I do not recognise.
03/08/18 22:14
Hull fc. Sean :

Yeah that's cool. That's what banter is. 24 hours of it. Shake hands and move on. Just like a real game

The only thing that I believe should apply to everybody who plays this game is that they should be free to play it within the rules that the developers give us. Glad to shake your hand and move on.