KotJ Rugga Rebels. Holiday Mode!

15/09/18 09:43
Meh, spread it out the best you can; you guys are getting after it though and playing all your matches, mad props for that.
15/09/18 09:51
Hi LC Bears, Ok we will try.
Same for you, please spread it the best you can (M, hooligan don t really need cash).
Some players like Orlok, Spoon, Pretoria, Bilksembende, iza ice, shark bite need more cash than the level 50+.
Cheers,
23/09/18 21:56
My Thx to all @ #Rugga Rebels
I had a brilliant 10 day holiday!

The Guild's atmosphere, your commitment and sportsmanship are not only a credit to the game, but also to yourselves!

Cheers.......
24/09/18 00:02
Peanut Butta :

My Thx to all @ #Rugga Rebels
I had a brilliant 10 day holiday!

The Guild's atmosphere, your commitment and sportsmanship are not only a credit to the game, but also to yourselves!

Cheers.......

Thanks for the kind words.
A grand red carpet farewell for you.. The whole guild had a blast with you.
Big thank you for your involvement during those days, for all the tactics discussions, for taking the time to help some guild mates, and for your dry and sarcastic humour.
Always great to meet a player who shares the same sportsmanship spirit and values.
The door remains open for you whenever you want.

Cheers, and see you soon in a championship/tournament (get use to the silver until you join us permanently ;p )

PS: Orlok shed a tear after you left.
PSs: Say “Hi” to your guild from all of us.
27/09/18 12:26
Peanut we miss you already, bring yourself back and a few others, we have a couple spaces available... LOL.. i bet you miss all the friendlies now.... so when will we see you again?
27/09/18 12:55
Hi Hooli Hoop,
don't lock the trapdoor!
I'll transfer at some point next season (hopefully space will be available). I will play a couple of you with a bad strat (obviously it's the only way you guys can beat me, lol) to send the msg.
Be seeing you
27/09/18 14:43
Peanut Butta :

Hi Hooli Hoop,
don't lock the trapdoor!
I'll transfer at some point next season (hopefully space will be available). I will play a couple of you with a bad strat (obviously it's the only way you guys can beat me, lol) to send the msg.
Be seeing you

Great! Cookie is coming back! We ll keep a space for you!
You sound to be taken hostage in your guild.. Let us know if we need to pay a ransom for you.. We have a bunch of gold balls that we won against you in tournaments... we can use them ;p
27/09/18 16:42
Lol, That will only amount to 5 gb, not enough!
I'm just making sure I'm leaving the Guild in a healthy state, Props (Leader) is a great guy and fully understands.
I'm really looking forward to joining up with you all. Maybe sometime next week.
Cheers Elvis........
27/09/18 17:07

EPIC to hear, props should come over, as well.... but yes we will keep space for you
27/09/18 19:47
Nice to see gd rugby banter in the spirit of the game :)). KOTJ - how you been man... seems like yr doing well.
I believe yr dad played for France if memory serves me correctly