Just a reminder

06/04/19 03:51
https://pics.me.me/popcorn-aa-pass-the-damn-whiskey-com-13942863.png
06/04/19 08:27
Our recruitment posts are always filled with a lot of popcorn lol Drama baby drama
06/04/19 23:55
Mark Bettis Sr :

Maddogs all you do is kiss Randy's asshole!!!

LOL. @mark/Sprungfield... LVO's not my type. Don is more into the uncle-daddy stuff, not me. if you're into that stuff might want to talk to him directly.

07/04/19 13:03
Mark Bettis Sr :

Say another thing about my wife Randy and I'll start on yours.

your wife is so fat.. she on both sides of the family
07/04/19 13:08
mark you seem to think I care..

Truth

I have 2 accounts on this game

Truth My wife plays this game and your damm right i help her out...

Truth Nobody cares....

07/04/19 21:44
Whiner whiner whiner, LVO!!!
07/04/19 21:49
Remember you started. I don't need my wife to work a full time
job so I can be a dead beat that sits a home.
07/04/19 21:52
My wife is not fat, like yours.
I can get one. that's not fat pig like yours!
07/04/19 22:50
Randy Young :

mark you seem to think I care..

Truth
1st My wife works 20 hours a week..

2nd I just left a fest that I was at all weekend and I made more money in 2 days then most people make in a month ....
Not that any of that has anything too do with this game or you....

My wife and I have been together for 20 years in all that time we have had 3 fights.. She is an amazing lady who for whatever reason loves the hell out of me :).. What you think.. means nothing...

You seem to think that because we didn't want you around that it's everyone's fault but yours..

Truth is I stopped the rest of the brotherhood staff from bouncing your sorry ass at least 3 times... That proved to be a mistake and when you started yet another fight... I did what I should have done months sooner...

I'm not perfect and I make mistakes like letting a jackass like you hang around too long...

This is why I never have run a guild without surrounding myself with like minded people.. People that want to reach goals.. want to learn and put the time in to be a elite player in this or any game I play...
The simple truth is Noman can be right 100% of the time...

When WTH was formed I was offered the lone leader spot... I turned that down. Offered to co run it with ICE.. Why ? Simple.. 1 man can not always be right......

Over the last few weeks I have hardly played this game.. I have a bunch of real life things going on.. But it seems too me with all your King Randy talk you failed to notice that that crew is still at the top of the game... Why? because when you get like minded people together you dont need to babysit .... They know the game they have the same goals...... Things move right....

I think you remember me saying a long time ago My goal is to help everyone reath the point where they can play at the top of there game so I could hide behind them...

Your not part of our guild... so truth I could care less if a big ass bus ran you over 10-12 times...
you put yourself in that spot.... you can blame whomever you want but at the end of the day you need to look inside.. maybe re-read the crap your posting and ask yourself why am I so obsessed with this game... And with the people that tried to help you..

You deny that I Helped you you lie about the fact that you asked me to log into your account because you simply had no clue how to make a playbook right... all you do is lie....

So for real I wish you a short and painful life....

I find it funny as hell that your so mad that you are posting this crap... your entertainment at this point...every time I see you post I just LOL a bit more... you have never been good at this game, you will never be good at this game ..... you don't have the time and simply understanding about how the game works to do so...

Think about this you have played with some of the top players in the game.. right now your with TK, Thou, C4L..

Very Solid Players who know the game and are in a constant fight for the top spots.. Nothing but respect for them... They play too win.. they do it with class...

and yet with all the time with the Brotherhood and now the bar,,, your not even average......

You have had amazing players all around you.. and you have learned nothing...... somehow that not your fault?

By all means you keep blaming me for how bad you are at this game... Blame me cause your such a little bitch that you got your old cranky ass tossed from the brotherhood...

Bitch I guided the brotherhood to be one of the best guilds in this game and I did it with a band of Friends...
I united 3 strong guilds to become one of the best guilds in this game.... you know how? I united like minded people together, people that put in the time , energy and desire to be the best.... and your damm right I am proud of what that crew has achived as a team..

You give me far too much credit... "King Randy" I do like the sound of that.... But if you think that everything that I have been apart of came to be because of me is all on me.. your insane...

It took the drive of about 60-70 people to do it..... It took faith in a plan.. it took people playing there hearts out, Learning, Playing Watching, doing...

you could have been part of that... but your a cancer... so we cut you out...

but it's funny as hell too watch you talk...

"ALL He cares about is beating the pimps"
Close .. All I care about (In this game) is being the best I can be... to be the best you have to beat the best,,,
Any time you want to help the bar or whatever guild your with next take over that top spot... then all I will care about (In this game) is beating you..... I think you will remember wen i returned one of the first things I said was.. (I didn't return to lose)

I am not the best nor will I ever be the best player in this game... That honor goes too Zeke... I guy that lead the pimps.. and as much as your damm right I want to beat him .... I have come to respect and too learn from... becaus early on in my return, I noticed something... Zeke is by far the best adjuster in this game..... He was seeing this game in the small details.. he put the time in to master this game on a lev I will never come close too (pisses me off too ) But see I also know that this is a game.. I can respect and befriend someone and still want to beat the hell out of them.....

So as much as I like the tone of "King Randy" I have not earned such a title... thanks though it's good to know a assclown like you thinks so high of me... you remind me off my dogs... they also look at me like I am a king... Did you need a belly rub?

I have 2 accounts on this game

Truth My wife plays this game and your damm right i help her out...

Truth Nobody cares....

07/04/19 22:51
Mark Bettis Sr :

My wife is not fat, like yours.
I can get one. that's not fat pig like yours!

I heard your wife was so loose that wd40 bought stock in her..