many easy Ideas

31/08/16 13:27
1- Guild chellenge (GC) result in main page near next match
2- private message system
3- youn players academy
4- rival chat during the match
5 - tournament time so late please make it early a abit 2 am mostly
6 - dismiss bouns because it make weak players champ with full bouns all the matches
7- bouns may used once every 3 matches
8- better chat menu by messanger shape
9- I know no one will see this but I hope one day this may happen lol
thanks if you game makers read it
31/08/16 17:33
Not too shabby ideas
01/09/16 15:23
I agree with some of the ideas like tournament times, but suppose depending on where you are In the world it would be difficult to accommodate for all. I wouldn't wanna see rival chat. One of the best things about the guild I'm in is we all speak the same language so we know whats being said. Don't really wanna see a load of foreign chat on the screen. Bonus just needs to be removed needs to be all about the skill and tactics rather than who can bonus the most. I'd also say with the guild challenge rather than everyone get two goes each potentially giving a guild up to 50 goes to beat a max of 25 players to make it so that it really is all about the ability to play as a team by giving everyone 1 shot each. Also some of the top guilds have used the tact of if there is one guy to beat to gain a draw someone from the guild will just keep playing him over and over in friendly so the opposite guild can't get the point they need to draw or win. Needs to be sorted and is very unsporting. May I suggest no friendlies whilst challenge is in progress.