Championship Level

19/11/15 15:40
I agree relegation should be included. I would also go as far as to restrict promotion as well top 3 promoted bottom 3 relegated. This way promotion is more of an achievement than merely a inevitable result of playing.
19/11/15 20:16
Slippery Tiger :

"PierrotLL" :

Relegation means you will lose everything if you pause the game for a time, and that's really unpleasant.

Surely that is more realistic though? If you don't turn up then you won't do so well then you may well be relegated.

I fully support relegation of say the bottom two teams. It is not as if this is a quick process either and you would have to 'pause the game' for a good while to drop even one championship level.

We do indeed have relegation in the Northern Hemisphere, but the Southern Hemisphere's Super 15 does not. So as the World Cup shows you may have a point!

But seriously I can see your point, but even then I do not think it would make much difference in the 'dead accounts' scenario.
01/12/15 02:56
The thing with relegation is that, yes you may drop down, but if you take a break, your player could retire anyway and you'll be in level 3-4-5 with no players and have to recruit and start all over at a much harder level...
Relegation gets my vote, I actually would have enjoyed thebfight to stay afloat in the league before last!