A number of bugs/issues

15/11/15 10:50
My auction house is faulty. The entire list of players has vanished and my recruitment points have not changed since yesterday?
My recovery rate does change for the worse even when no upgrades, training or transfers have taken place.
Sponsorship income, players morale changes constantly even when supposedly saved for 24 hours.
I've just been promoted from level 3 to level 4 and received the golden balls but not the cash reward. In fact, quite often cash goes missing from shops, snack bars,etc.
Experience/training points awarded after training/playing......how can I play 3 or 4 matches in a row and then when I go to assign the points only 1 or 2 players have a single point.....and they weren't even used on the field?
Players recovery rate per hour and where they after an hour is not correlating?
Purchasing players in the auction house..... Their stats, salary, recovery rate, etc. alters after purchase.
During a match....... Too many bugs to mention.

These are the more annoying bugs, what is/was a lovely and promising game is slowly being ruined by annoying and unnecessary bugs.
15/11/15 19:55
* Recovery rate (as seen in the infirmary) seems to flip between base and affected rate. When I watch the actual recovery it seems consistent.

* I don't think you get balls for promotion, only for tournaments. Also never seen cash go missing.

* XP earned from training matches is quite low, also check they are training matches not friendlies.

* Morale isn't fixed, the amount of pay is. If your players improve their morale goes down.

* Can't say I've seen stat changes but the shown wages and recovery rate are the base values and will be effected by your wage structure and infirmary after you buy them.
17/11/15 19:04
My game strated over?