Facebook error

12/10/16 15:34
I know this isnt the right place for this post but I dont get a reply in "Buggs" section so I'm hoping posting it here will get some attention.. I've been unable to start the game from within facebook for about a week or 2 now. I have tried from different browsers, different pc's and different networks but everywhere i get the same message.

Error: Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

Is the game experiencing some difficulties with facebook or is there something i can do to fix this problem?
12/10/16 16:03
I don't use facebook but on the occasion I have (giving out guild awards etc) it's worked fine for me. As far as I can tell the developers rarely check in here now so I'd suggest raising a support ticket via the game or even here on the account setting of the forums
12/10/16 22:25
Your chances of getting a response from an admin or developer on the forum is worse than what it is of your prop falling pregnant with triplets.

If you experience this type of issue log a support ticket rather than waiting for a response on the forum.
12/10/16 22:45
Coach qBaLLs # MB is for losers :

Your chances of getting a response from an admin or developer on the forum is worse than what it is of your prop falling pregnant with triplets.

If you experience this type of issue log a support ticket rather than waiting for a response on the forum.

Well some of the props I came up again clearly had ovaries so it's probably possible!

To put it in real context though, the last post by any admin I can find was July so yeah.... it's probably more unlikely than the prop in question being impregnated by a castrated turtle
12/10/16 23:21
I actually did intensive investigation of Mr. Incredibles prop and found 4 pairs of testies and no ovaries so maybe you should introduce him to your prop for maximum "impact"
14/10/16 00:11
Guys you honestly not gonna fkin believe what happened just now.. 1 of my props just got castrated by a pregnant turtle