What am I suposed to do with heal kits now??

20/12/16 02:29
Why did you have to make it so that we can now only play 5 practice games per day, couldn't you rather just give us only 5 teams to play per day, so if you dont beat a team you can actually play them again..? Or make matches we can play as training to earn extra skill points, take energy but dont limit the amount of matches. I used to play and loose my practice matches, then after match I used heal kits to heal my players immediately and let them play and loose again, that way i could play the teams again and again earning skill points for heal kits basically, but now that's not going to work anymore, so my over 8000 heal kits and all the planning and effort i put into getting as many heal kits every day was all a waste of time, because i dont have any other use for the heal kits...
20/12/16 20:36
That's 30 seconds of my life i'll never get back.
20/12/16 20:46
Heal kits can still be used for any injures that occur during GvG or champ games
there will always be a difference of opinions about how the game should move forward
that's natural but the developers try and do there best.
20/12/16 20:59
Also they still serve to recover your energy before vital games. If you have a huge surplus you can train right up to a league game and still be at 100%.
Furthermore keeping your team's energy levels high at all times will make you less vulnerable to any challenge.
So Mr I, you may need to adapt your tactics but you haven't wasted your time building that stock of heal kits.
21/12/16 13:02
You could also sell them on the blackmarket to some or other 3rd world country.
21/12/16 13:12
Bulldøg :

You could also sell them on the blackmarket to some or other 3rd world country.

African warlords pay the best price but they have very high standards
21/12/16 13:15
I normally dont do business with them directly but rather use a middleman. Their guns scare me
21/12/16 13:17
I know a guy who kows a guy, I'll hook you up for a small fee
21/12/16 13:21
What cut does he take? I can't go higher than 30% at this moment. It is festive season and the cops are all over so I transport small amounts at the moment and got to work in my fuel costs.
21/12/16 13:26
Cool it's a deal. I will get into contact with the person who created this thread and make him my partner. We got to go big on this before our window closes