Ball Boys?

06/06/18 20:49
Nope, not a clue of who he is to be honest. But if his name is true to his form then our guild would love to have him.

Seems to be a bit wasted in ball boys, down to 10 teams aint they??
06/06/18 21:46
Hint, you were actively trying to recruit him in this thread
06/06/18 22:08
Ha, great hint, Caernarfon. He should deffo come and join us in our guild, would be a great fit.

Cheers for the hint Monks, lolz.
08/06/18 14:06
Happy where I am to be honest, we are rebuilding after 6 retirements. Would love to have Monks as my wingman though.
08/06/18 14:14
You keep forgetting that nobody likes me, but if I go for a walk about anytime soon I will definitely keep you on my list. I think I need to pair up, pun intended, with socks as well.
08/06/18 14:39
Message deleted.
08/06/18 14:48
He isn't banned anymore, he has apologized, you are the lone person that is 'above' all this. Please Gregory, take advantage of this opportunity to start becoming a man. A man apologizes when wrong, the other person's response is irrelevant. If they don't accept an apology you have done your part. If your apology is contingent on them doing what you want then are you really sorry? Maturity is a process and we are happy to try to help
08/06/18 15:19
Ishii, I apologised in the original thread then you got me banned. For me it is done so just go away now please. Looking forward to seeing you on my map, but I will have to drop a few ranks for that to happen.

Good luck in your future spamming.
08/06/18 19:09
The Master :

Are they a new guild, shall I play against your guild, and beat you all lol

Yeh were 21 wins newer than you. Or is that older? 231 to your 210, lol.
And you do beat me regularly when I invite you, regularly, lol.
Got you the other day though, allthough you were clearly off line at the time. But 100% energy and rank 4 that day. So I'll take that being 2 levels lower.
Good luck filling your spots back up. Your usually a great guild, that's why I was so confused by the last gc.