Respect to Ivorian

16/06/18 21:07
Probably the best offline strat ever, a classy player that did the talking on the game and not on the forum. All the best, a loss to the game.
16/06/18 22:23
I'll add my amen to that. A true legend of the game and a gentleman as well. We also thoroughly enjoyed his sense of humour and his singing in our chat group at Damage Inc.

Fare well mon ami, you will be missed.
16/06/18 22:50
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

I'll add my amen to that. A true legend of the game and a gentleman as well. We also thoroughly enjoyed his sense of humour and his singing in our chat group at Damage Inc.

Fare well mon ami, you will be missed.

Well said.
2 regrets:
Never played in the same guild as him.
I have been the number 1 player but never did beat him

16/06/18 22:57
Have fun in retirement ivorian a true legend in the game who was one of the hardest players to beat
17/06/18 00:07
A true gentleman, a top, top player and will be sadly missed by many.
17/06/18 09:28
didnt know him but i checked alot of his live games sadly he retired was looking to play him in the future
17/06/18 11:44
Happy retirement Ivorian. Hopefully you will miss the game and come back. We had a good few challenges which most of the time you came out on top. Good luck my friend.
18/06/18 19:55
Huge inspiration in his game play - completely changed the way I looked at this game. Massive loss. Wish I had gotten to know him better and had chance to reach his level and lock antlers.

Will be missed by one and all I suspect.
19/06/18 23:22
without doubt the best player we've ever seen!
goodbye Ivory
20/06/18 12:39
damn a great legend of this game. Massive loss to this game. wish him luck for the future