Shop incomes

22/02/19 15:56
So, seeing that our bank capacities were dramatically increased to fit in Sean's gathered funds, is there anyway that the production on the goodies/snack shops are upped as well because we did not work the glitches and wont get our banks ever full. Thanks
22/02/19 17:18
the whole reason of me upping your banks was so teams couldn't fill them as easy, many teams still will,
the idea was to allow people to to max there villages without worries about maxing cash stack with limited ways to get around it.
if you up the markets the building prices will shoot up too.

"sean's gathered funds" what do you mean
22/02/19 17:28
My snack and goodies shops are 26's and 27'. So almost maxed. Trust me. It does not fill up as quick as you think.

And with the sportshop bidding being outphased, where i could get a lvl3 item for 20-30mil, i will have to pay over 40mil for it. So it costs more but our production remains the same.
22/02/19 17:30
Sean Case :

the whole reason of me upping your banks was so teams couldn't fill them as easy, many teams still will,
the idea was to allow people to to max there villages without worries about maxing cash stack with limited ways to get around it.
if you up the markets the building prices will shoot up too.

"sean's gathered funds" what do you mean

Are you sure it was not because SN closed the loophole to accumulate over a Billion in game cash??? Because I can now also gather over a Billion
22/02/19 22:42
every one can now gather a maximum of 1.6b

this was the idea of the update to allow everyone the chance to store large amounts of cash to allow teams to finish there buildings and compete in the sports shop