Scrums and lineouts

04/11/21 12:34
Most of the time in rugby you win your own ball, unless outclassed.
Why can’t this be reflected in the game? Almost always I lose the scrum count 8 nil, 10 nil and fail to get a line out.
04/11/21 19:25
i suggest you look at you scrum aggression in your strategy, also how the players are train in scrum strength and coordination
12/11/21 13:15
Mel Fingerbum :

i suggest you look at you scrum aggression in your strategy, also how the players are train in scrum strength and coordination

I’ve played this game for probably far too long and in league 130 something, so I know plenty about changing tactics and strategy, and boosting players in areas you would think it improves their performance. To no avail. That’s why I consider it’s something in the set up, the algorithms perhaps.
My original point remains, that most of the time you should win your own ball, if evenly matched. Anyone else get anything similar?
12/11/21 19:19
personally I wouldn't be bragging about being in any level 130s, the game starts at level 125 now,
17/11/21 19:56
Tony Stank :

personally I wouldn't be bragging about being in any level 130s, the game starts at level 125 now,

Personally I wouldn't be so disrespectful to someone trying to get to grips with the recent changes no matter what level they are as they may have started at Level 1 a long time ago and know their sh1t.

Scrums and lineouts since the recent update are a bit of a lottery (no matter your level or AH only or Full Visa) as are fouls conceded and received even with constant tweaking. The game simply is no longer even remotely realistic with no tries being scored from farther than the 22m line and 99.99% of kicks going dead or into the car park. This is no longer a "Rugby Manager" game but a total crapshoot.
24/11/21 09:26
I couldn't agree more. Its like watching soccer or a test match from the 90s. Penalties r so boring
23/12/21 22:34
Its not that, you can change that the whole time it wont work, its because of the opponent has a higher strategy all 3 is basically maxed or higher then yours, that sucks, because the game is basically all about that