Thanks for everything MB!

14/02/17 04:49
Most of serious players would already know the name MB or MyrtleBeach Raiders by now from the Coalition guild as he has contributed so much not only for his guild but also for the game itself entirely.
The idea of playing is to perhaps get away from stressful life for a bit and to have fun, but life is much more important than the gaming itself. As for MB, he's found a need to concentrate on his life as things have gotten busy, very busy, and is retiring from the game.
It is truly, I mean TRULY! sad to say goodbye to dear friend but it isnt really a goodbye at all as he and many of Coalition members have built such a strong bond together that we will continue building our friendship outside the game.

My team, CantWait, have had much success in TDM and all the topguns should already wonder just how my team - with my current village level, with my current players, and my status as a free-player - is able to kick ur butts lol. Well the answer is simple, as I always have said in the past; the credit belongs to MB, maybe not soly but certainly the largest respect is due upon him and him alone.

Gosh Im gonna miss you MB! But I will never miss you Jason, for you and I are now brothers! Hahaha Thats right! Im still gonna bother you with all the stories of my life and keep asking you stupid questions which will not be limited to the game lol.

MB, thanks for everything. Your care for the Coalition and its members were 2nd to none. You are full of love, and sometimes full of shit too but in a good way hahahha. I love ya, brother!

With respect and love,
CantWait

P.S. Top decided that we'd carry your team even without you, for the memories of your presence hahahhaha and I love it! Who cares if we lose the GC! Lol
P.P.S. but yeah... u know how much I love to win, so I might kick ur team after a bad loss lol
14/02/17 13:56
Ohhh well. I can only say a Good Bye to Mr RILEY. I wish you the best in whatever thing you choose to do next. Not so long ago you were THE first customer of my tavern. Your entrance there was with a little joke, e funny one though.
And now you will be gone... Even if Words can't describe the Sadness i feel after hearing about your retirement, i shall confort myself with the memories of the dicussion we have had about the game.
Good Bye my Friend.
14/02/17 21:05