Poll

27/06/17 23:29
All three are definitely a problem but there are many teams who have paid lots of money but still aren't that good. I have paid nothing and can respectfully say I can usually stay in the top 30. For paying nothing I feel it's an accomplishment. I have also used the slider a total of about 6 times in my entire career of this game.... I personally hate the slider!
27/06/17 23:58
Jammin Giants :

All three are definitely a problem but there are many teams who have paid lots of money but still aren't that good. I have paid nothing and can respectfully say I can usually stay in the top 30. For paying nothing I feel it's an accomplishment. I have also used the slider a total of about 6 times in my entire career of this game.... I personally hate the slider!

ye we can only hope they take note of what people want, from my experiance of playing the football champions game it is a lot better now to how it was when i started that game you could boost 100% then so in a way they have listen a bit in that they have cutted it down a lot its just that last bit now
12/07/17 18:51
Get rid of the slider
12/07/17 22:54
Been playing Sublinet games for two years now. MB is not going anywhere! But I really do think they could do something about defence.
27/07/17 16:41
Kick off TDs are getting annoying
Played a game aginst a team almost 10 stars lower but got thumped by 18 points, evry kick or punt was a TD.
Checked their team afterwards and all were mainly 6 and 7s except their KR who was a 40 with speed and stamina over 50.
He would just run through a pack without been touched
Hmmm must have been Forest Gump