Training Matches

21/07/16 14:52
How is it some teams can play a dozen or more training matches in a day and yet I can only play 6 at the most?? How are the number of training matches/play a match opportunities calculated? Is this yet another imbalance in the system that benefits the money spenders?
21/07/16 15:09
They are losing on purpose to maximise training point opportunities. - perhaps?
21/07/16 16:42
Yup. You can have as many as you want if you lose them all - the only cost is if you spend to buy heal kits to get the full benefit.
Otherwise, opponents regenerate every 3 hours.
21/07/16 17:55
Waspy Tiger :

Yup. You can have as many as you want if you lose them all - the only cost is if you spend to buy heal kits to get the full benefit.

Thanks, Waspy & Colts, and there I am desparately trying to get pitiful numbers of supporters back after I lose one match.
21/07/16 18:57
Brian Greenfield :

Waspy Tiger :

Thanks, Waspy & Colts, and there I am desparately trying to get pitiful numbers of supporters back after I lose one match.

It can't help you with that, just with training points.
21/07/16 23:23
Waspy Tiger :

Brian Greenfield :

Waspy Tiger :

I went back and had a look, IF I lose a training match I lose supporters, how can it be that teams at the very top of the 100 can lose so many such games without losing supporters? This game has become a farce because of unexplained and ridiculous changes. I am highly educated in Mathematics and the sum just do not add up. Teams at the top gain supporters all the time to fill their level 21 stadium, and yet others can't get the training matches to try and win back the supporters they have lost by losing ANY match???? IF the plan is THAT only team leaders will be allowed into the top 100 then have the courage and decency to say so! Until there is at least parity with supporters numbers whether you win or lose, for teams who have invested in a Lvl 21 stadium and all it involves I am not going to spend one penny more of real money on this farce.
22/07/16 01:19
Brian Greenfield :

Waspy Tiger :

Brian Greenfield :

Waspy Tiger :

I went back and had a look, IF I lose a training match I lose supporters, how can it be that teams at the very top of the 100 can lose so many such games without losing supporters? This game has become a farce because of unexplained and ridiculous changes. I am highly educated in Mathematics and the sum just do not add up. Teams at the top gain supporters all the time to fill their level 21 stadium, and yet others can't get the training matches to try and win back the supporters they have lost by losing ANY match???? IF the plan is THAT only team leaders will be allowed into the top 100 then have the courage and decency to say so! Until there is at least parity with supporters numbers whether you win or lose, for teams who have invested in a Lvl 21 stadium and all it involves I am not going to spend one penny more of real money on this farce.

You don't lose supporters if you lose a training match you start, only one where someone else challenges you.
22/07/16 16:42
Waspy Tiger :

Brian Greenfield :

Waspy Tiger :

Brian Greenfield :

Waspy Tiger :

You don't lose supporters if you lose a training match you start, only one where someone else challenges you.

I'd be interested to know the reasoning for that, Waspie. It still doesn't answer the problem as to why some teams have been able to fill their lvl 21 stadia and I can't? I have a very substantial win:lose ratio and I am going down the league. There is a glitch in the system, and it needs to be solved.
22/07/16 17:49
What team are you Brian ?
22/07/16 18:19
Taff - International Lions :

What team are you Brian ?

Campbell Exiles, Taff. Can I ask why you ask?