Brothers in Arms - the 3 year feck about

02/04/18 16:32
We are celebrating three years since our formation. A big thank you to all past and current teams who've contributed during this time. It's been a blast and hopefully will be for some time to come. Please shoot me if I'm still wasting my life away on this game in another three years though.
02/04/18 22:43
Congrats 'feck'wit. Hey man whatever keeps u going when u get on that half packed no 68 bus to get ya booze. I wouldn't wish people to shoot u though :/.
03/04/18 03:11
Hey, do you guys know where has Fishguard and Goodwick seagulls gone to???
03/04/18 03:28
I don't sorry Gregory. I hope all is good with you and your guild . I'm just trying to persuade 'feck' wit Jungle not to blow himself away. Perhaps public transport has broken down and he's walking home :/.
03/04/18 03:31
Jungle RFC :

We are celebrating three years since our formation. A big thank you to all past and current teams who've contributed during this time. It's been a blast and hopefully will be for some time to come. Please shoot me if I'm still wasting my life away on this game in another three years though.

3 years and still a group of no marks, that must be a record
03/04/18 09:48
A bit harsh there Monks, the rest may well be no marks but it seems that I have reached feck wit status.
03/04/18 12:03
Once again I stand corrected, took you a long time to show what a feck wit you are?
03/04/18 14:58
I'm probably the loudest no mark of them all then.

Well done to the BIA(or should I say FiA) lads on having a close to unbeatable guild for the better part of three years, excellent going.

The banter and naughty crap we get up to is a bonus on top of that.
03/04/18 16:10
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Well done to the BIA(or should I say FiA) lads on having a close to unbeatable guild for the better part of three years, excellent going.

Excuse me, who are you?
03/04/18 19:49
Black Monks :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Excuse me, who are you?

Not everybody can be a dick'tator like you ok