Bluemooners

04/05/18 17:17
I would expect from somebody who is implying he is a gentleman with rugby values to stay impartial and not take sides Black Monks... But as you say this hasn t probably spread to you yet.

Your comments are only oriented to Dragon B. In this specific case, you have no problem supporting the very bright comments of Bluemooners when he call Dragon B a “no mark-loser” or when he is making some pathetic jokes..(but I guess this is what you call your “Rugby Values”...)
Hence, you look like a soccer player who, after seeing his teammate diving to the ground and simulating an injury, is running to the referee to scream/cry for a red card against his opponent..

And just as clarification, I don t think there s anybody in the forum or in the game trying to get a name in the game off the back of Bluemooners... or off the back of anybody else... As a reminder, it s a game “app”... there s no celebrity here... Even when you re #1 in the ranking, the only thing you win is some virtual cash in 3 virtual banks and a virtual championship/tournament gold trophee ...
And maybe the very first time, a screenshot on your phone that you ll send to your guildmates...
But You won t get your name in the newspaper and you won t make a career out of it... So, I think that some people are a bit obsessed about themselves and should come back down to Earth....

And my guess is that nobody would have any problem with Bluemooners if he was respecting people in the game/forum and choosing the wording in his posts more carefully.. People would respect him as a player and as a person.
As of now, it looks like making some pathetic comments is his way to get a “name” in this game/forum...
But eh, that s apparently what is called having great rugby values in this thread..
04/05/18 17:17
Dragon blade :

Rumour has it BM has been found - insulted a 'high up' French real life player then done it again on the French forum and now 'hundreds' of French players intend to..... 'test strategies' against him.... it's a 'special kind of special

I heard the actual true story was he went to the beach on the way to see his beloved Liverpool in Rome and accidentally kicked sand in the face of a famous ‘High Up’ real life French rugby player whilst chasing a Frisbee. The famous ‘High Up’ real life French rugby player got angry and wanted a fight but former French international Mark Muscadet was also there and offered to fight him instead. Bluemooners said “No Mark, don’t do that, I’ll fight my own battles”. It got broken up, but on the same beach were all the French players who play this game, having a break from their annual convention. They agreed with the famous ‘High Up’ real life French rugby player that they would get revenge for him by inventing special strategies they would only use against Bluemooners.

He was so pleased Liverpool won that he adopted the Italian flag and changed his name to the Welsh for “I drink Prosecco in the Spring”

So you see, you are absolutely correct.

04/05/18 17:48
I supported that term? I translated it so that it won't be used. Please stop putting your intentions on my speech. Happy Friday and good luck stirring things up. I'm not going to be around, so argue with the wall friend.
04/05/18 18:26
Black Monks :

I supported that term? I translated it so that it won't be used. Please stop putting your intentions on my speech. Happy Friday and good luck stirring things up. I'm not going to be around, so argue with the wall friend.

He sounds like a rugby league supporter Black Monks, and we know what that means
04/05/18 18:31
I am not talking at all about the translation you did...
I am just saying that your comments about rugby values were only against Dragon B attitude... but you didn t say anything about Bluemooners comments...
Just interesting to see that for you “gossips” deserves a comment about rugby values, while insults and pathetic jokes don’t.
That s all.
Glad you ll spend your weekend outside... It was time.

04/05/18 19:00
Nob nose, nose nob :

Black Monks :

He sounds like a rugby league supporter Black Monks, and we know what that means

Sorry, I understand you re in love with Bluemooners, and feel hurt each time somebody says something bad about him.. I saw you even created a discussion thread couple of days ago in the forum called “Reinstate Bluemooners” after he got banned from the forum...
So i don t really expect from you to not take sides..

I wouldn t be surprised if you were part of Bluemooners guild... The same way he uses “no mark” in each comment, your joke seems to be “he sounds like a rugby league supporter” (I see at least 3 past discussions where you used that “joke”).
Time to find a new one? (maybe a funny one?)
04/05/18 19:39
Wasn't the rugby league comment from a thread I can't find that showed league players were more likely to beat their wives and girlfriends that union players? I'm not sure that's a joke. I think this person may be making a serious point: No. Mark my words. He is.
04/05/18 20:31
Dunraven Castle :

Wasn't the rugby league comment from a thread I can't find that showed league players were more likely to beat their wives and girlfriends that union players? I'm not sure that's a joke. I think this person may be making a serious point: No. Mark my words. He is.

Thanks for the clarification... then it would indeed not be a joke, but a pathetic comment...
I will clap my hands... as some people manage to prove stupidy has no limits.

As we say.. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak...
04/05/18 20:52
So my comment about db after db was the only comment is now a problem? Must all comments contain 10+ disclaimers for you? I'm sorry, I don't live in the black and white and I refuse to live in that world. If a person claims to have the highest values and then constantly live in the mud I will point it out. I think all bad things are bad. Just because I think one bad thing is bad doesn't mean I don't thing the other bad things are bad. Enjoy.
04/05/18 21:35
Then, as you always say, “I ll take the popcorn” and will wait the day you ll make a comment against Bluemooners...
I must be very unlucky as you always take his side (while he s really not the most humble person here and didn t show the highest values... So, for somebody who likes to point out such persons.. I am confused..)... But it must obvisouly be a pure coincidence..
Let s see then...