Level 63 playing in level 62 championship?

21/05/18 16:11
except if you make the league bigger that makes those teams disadvantaged as it is now harder to win, and if the season is the first half of the month, the extra match will mean they won't complete their season in time for the following season, a smaller league would mean less games in the season making the teams miss out on millions and being disadvantaged for building upgrades or buying items from sports shop next season. Thankfully NASA puts more effort into their space missions than you seem to have here
22/05/18 15:28
Targaryen Dragons :

except if you make the league bigger that makes those teams disadvantaged as it is now harder to win, and if the season is the first half of the month, the extra match will mean they won't complete their season in time for the following season, a smaller league would mean less games in the season making the teams miss out on millions and being disadvantaged for building upgrades or buying items from sports shop next season. Thankfully NASA puts more effort into their space missions than you seem to have here

Hey mate, sorry its the software guys job to sort that out ! Not make lower level teams, play teams who can increase their players stats higher than them, and therefore create an unfair advantage. I have 3 lvl 63 players in my league, guess who are top 3 in the league ? So when they get promo, what level do they go to ? It's a mess created by Nitro, they need to fix it.
07/06/18 18:58
It's one level difference not ten. A decent strat will let you compete with teams one level above no problem. Are you saying that you never play up in guild challenges or ranking matches? One level is bugger all
18/06/18 13:38
Guest FWO6DI :

It's one level difference not ten. A decent strat will let you compete with teams one level above no problem. Are you saying that you never play up in guild challenges or ranking matches? One level is bugger all

Totally agree with this. I know it is doable as I got into the top 100 on the team rankings today and I am level 59. I'm the only lvl 50 something there, but I know of at least one other team that is good enough to get there too, probably more. It goes without saying that I had to beat (fairly decent) level 65s and up to get there.

If you are incapable of beating anyone at all just one level above you, then I think you are doing something drastically wrong - even if they are using MB. Most problems stem from not enough training and/or poor allocation of points and then having a poor player setup and main strategy. Having visa (bought/200 trainer) players in your team really helps too and you can pick them up second hand in the auctions if you don;t want to put your hand in your pocket.