ranking

17/04/20 13:36
Guest_54321 :

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

ban :

Ystrad? I've never done this. I always welcome a challenge.

If u read it, it actually says when someone else was running that account

Not everyone knows who is running the accounts. So maybe be a little more specific. But even Sharkies didn't do it. He's a very competitive SA who also likes to welcome a challenge. It's a way of improving strats as you can't trust friendlies. A nice tip for you

Sharkies didn't do it?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I find it funny how you knock people but yet hide behind a guest name
17/04/20 13:39

Guest_54321 :

ban :

Not everyone knows who is running the accounts. So maybe be a little more specific. But even Sharkies didn't do it. He's a very competitive SA who also likes to welcome a challenge. It's a way of improving strats as you can't trust friendlies. A nice tip for you

Sharkies didn't do it?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I find it funny how you knock people but yet hide behind a guest name

Me too.
17/04/20 16:25

ban :

I think you will find he did it on a regular basis upon your retirement!
17/04/20 16:30
Well if I am wrong then I apologise. But if everyone is trying to make the game fair then why is the fraudster doing it?
17/04/20 16:35

Well if I am wrong then I apologise. But if everyone is trying to make the game fair then why is the fraudster doing it?

Who’s the fraudster doing it??
17/04/20 16:50
Lone Wolf
17/04/20 17:00

You've looked at his schedule I assume? He's played a total of 3 friendlies in 3 days... Serious, hardcore blocking that!
17/04/20 20:24
Currently Bokke is abusing of this technic
17/04/20 20:35
Diots et Génépi :

That isnt a concern of the people here, they are only slating the teams from the games top 2 guilds la cag and damage
17/04/20 22:17
Diots et Génépi :

Me, not Bokke. Testing my lose strategy for friendlies. Good job your friend Sniper never does it, day after day year after year.
Bore off match fixer.